AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 24

kombat писал (а) >>

Ok! to be honest I thought the AG paradigm was to help manual trading and automate the routine,

I don't even know how to let it float free...

AutoGraf 4 app can be used for manual, semi-automatic and automated trading.

Just try it and you will see:)

OK. Thank you.

Well Sergei already has a version 5.1.0 ... just putting warez links here is not good ... (that's me to Prival)

alexx_v писал (а) >>
Well Sergei already has version 5.1.0. ...just to put here warez links is not good... (it's me to Prival)

deleted. I believe that video tutorials on how to use this software will help users get to grips with the product quicker.

OK. Thank you all again.

Считаю, что видеоуроки использования этой программой помогут быстрее освоить пользователям продукт.

Who's to say? :) a multimedia guide is undoubtedly what the doctor ordered for this product :) as is the case with most software in general

As a matter of fact, yes. Both the white and black versions.

And I'm just in the middle of a screw-up. It's about time.)

maybe the software wasn't working properly due to the impending death of the axis... :)

Full description of AutoGraf 4 is published.
Updated website design.
AutoGraf 4 series is officially on sale :)

New version of AG 4 series AutoGraf 4.80813 is released.
Made some changes:
1. Fixed an issue with the newsline message being displayed before testing in visualization mode.
2. fixed an issue with activation of the Info control icon before starting testing in visualization mode.
Fixed an error preventing changes in instrument parameters during testing in the visualization mode (all ticks and milestones).
Optimized algorithm of order closing.
5. Added algorithm of password calculation for launching the application on micro-accounts.
6. Added news file for the current week.

Download the new version: http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/4/421.htm

A new version of AG series 4 has been released -AutoGraf 4.80819.
Changeshave been made:
1. corrected error of price values calculation for financial instruments, which price step is more than 1 point (for example #SX8
2. Added news file for the current week.