AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 17

I have a strange moment, Autograf is hanging up, I couldn't understand why, but I found out by gut feeling - in this case, when switching timeframe.

Added: I rebooted MT and it's back to normal...

No one has a hang-up.

Your PC may not have enough memory...

1 Giga?...not enough?...

more in detail: the hang-up was noticed after reconnecting from one account to another, and afterwards when changing the timeframe...

alexx_v:

1 Giga?...not enough?...

more in detail: the freezing was noticed after switching from one account to another, and after that - when changing timeframe...

a gig is fine!

MENU

set

SERVICE->SETTINGS->CHARTS

maximum bars in history 5000

maximum bars in the window 5000

MT will use a minimum of memory - this greatly speeds up its operation

---

it is necessary to make settings only for deep tests - expert advisors and indicators on a large period

maximum bars in a history window 999999999

maximum bars in the window 999999999

in real trading it is better to put 5000 and 5000

I'll keep that in mind, after the tester I did not reduce the number of bars settings and it stayed like that, but AutoGraph worked fine, it did not interfere, until the reconnection from one account to another and back again

This is not a hang-up. This is a normal state of affairs.

Before an EA (not only AutoGraf, but any EA) starts working, it needs quotes of the last period. Thus, MT downloads them when switching the TF and when switching to another account.

Try to poke at all TFs in all accounts beforehand. And then start AutoGraf. There should not be any hiccups. Strictly speaking, there is always a pause, but its duration depends on the depth of uncharted history and quality of communication.

My terminal is on 24 hours a day and everything is downloaded on all instruments and there is nothing to download, and that's not the point. Until today switching between TFs did not bother me in any way, but until now nobody has jumped over accounts, everything has been tested on a single one. But here is another problem - I have entered news into a file, but when I try to display news lines AutoGraph hangs dead again... Are there any restrictions with the news lines? In number as I understand no, and the length of the line? the number of news at the same time?

Added:

noticed the internet is lousy, maybe it's overlapping again somewhere...

alexx_v:
My terminal is on 24 hours a day and everything is downloaded on all instruments and there is nothing to download, and that's not the point. Until today switching between TFs did not bother me at all, but no one has ever jumped over accounts, everything has been tested on one account. But here is another problem - I have entered news into a file, but when I try to display news lines AutoGraph hangs dead again... Are there any restrictions with the news lines? As I understand no, but on the length of the line? on the number of news at the same time?

There are no quotes uploaded in the other account.

The Expert Advisor hangs when switching to another account and between TFs of this other account.

There is a restriction on the length of the line for news lines. It should not be longer than 62 characters. I mentioned earlier that for real use there will be a small program with fields to set the news file.

Strictly speaking, there are limits to the number as well, but they are so out of reach that you don't have to worry about that.

It will all be in the description.

На другом счёте котировки же не закачаны.

Do the two accounts at the same brokerage house have different quote bases?

I don't know about anyone, but after adding news to a file I started having this kind of nonsense... but last week I was adding news, and everything was working fine, at least there was a hint of a problem, but no... And now, well... I rechecked the length of lines in the news, checked whether any strange symbols are present, deleted some news, to make sure I didn't have more than eight lines superimposed on each other (unlikely)... Nope... it just hangs there...