AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 13

I set Pause_Program to 100, didn't notice any difference in speed, but CPU load is now within 10-20% with two AG on different instruments.

На этапе основной работы над программой я просто ооставил этот момент "на вырост". Скорее всего, надо переделать на "тянуть только до видимого конца линии", т.к. это - дополнительная степень свободы. Луч-то всегда можно выставить..

The problem with overlapping lines is clear. This too was sensibly left to "grow out". The solution would be simple: a list of orders for manual selection in a column to the left of the instrument, and the setting itself in 2 steps, like 9,10,11.

Sergey, when is the solution to these nuances planned?

It was planned until mid-May.

However, the website update and full description (it's page 50 with pictures:) were also planned in the same timeframe.

Now, as always, it will take a little longer. I think within 3 - 4 weeks.

Gradually everything will be done.

Yes, and something should be done about the situation when after a SWAP all trades are piled up (have the same price) and there's not even a simple stop or profit with the mouse via Ctrl, only the top order is clamped...

alexx_v:
Yes, and something should be done about a situation when after a SWAP all trades are gathered in a pile (have one price) and then even just a stop or profit cannot be put with mouse through Ctrl, only top order is caught...

Yes, this is about one general issue with overlapping lines (not just after overlapping orders).

Advice on the best way to do it. There are 2 options.

1. Issue a list of orders to be selected on the scale. This way has its disadvantages: the list of orders may not fit in one line, and if we have to output a 2-3-line diagram, the upper line may not be visible to the user because it might be hidden under the watershed of windows.

2. Output a list into a graph window. This method is inconvenient because both bars and other instruments are displayed on the chart - it may become a mess.

In addition to those mentioned above, there is another question. How, for example, to select one line from several lines for modification? You can't select the object programmatically, but only one line is selected at MetaTrader's discretion. Technically, an order can be modified through the standard panel. It will make traders who have adopted AG nervous, but I don't see any other solution yet.

-----

Earlier, in the wishes for 5, I mentioned the need for separate controllable windows to display all kinds of info (not only texts, but also graphics, figures, tables). And, of course, a dialog interface is needed. That would be very helpful here.

Посоветуйте как лучше сделать. Есть 2 варианта.

Who knows, Comrade Major :)

In terms of algorithm of work of the whole complex, it would be more logical to output the list of orders to the scale (here is the question - in what form and how much information will be displayed?!), but in terms of usability...

Here is how I see this operation:

we have a pack of orders on one line, for example we want to create a stop/stop/stay, we select the line (of course the upper one is selected) and in the maximally right part of the chart (we indented the toolbar anyway, at least there will be no price bars), relatively to this pack of lines, a list of all orders (any - market, pending, stop/stay etc., located at this price) appears in the column and we already choose from them what line we should work with.

Approximately.

The question is that we can't do it that way...

This will work.

If there is any activity of a user in this group of orders, the "staircase of orders" can be shown (approximately as the initial price for Instruction 4 and 5) with the digits of order numbers and signs of orders. But it is not very good to do it to the right of the zero bar because there is an open panel where the whole "staircase" will be put there:). And also there are tools 14 and 23, and 15 on the same ordlines.

By the way, the overlay issue is partially solved initially. For all instruments from the group of one-price orderlines only those which are filtered for the permissibility of that particular instrument are selected. For example, if there is a Buy order at some price and any of the pending orders, there is no problem for Instr. 4, 5, 17-22 and several other combinations - they only affect the market order. The conflict appears only for single price orders if more than one of them allows the instrument. For example, SL-rings and Ords-allow 1, 2 and 3 instr.

Только справа от нулевого бара делать это тоже ущербно - там как раз открытая панель, туда вся эта "лесенка" и навалится:)

Then there is an option, which is also logical, in the context of the whole complex - to display the list of orders on the scale.

Everything that is set up in the complex is set up through the scale, maybe it makes sense to implement this point in the same way, "so as not to disturb the accountability" (c) :)

в) иметь полномочия управления подчинёнными объектами.

By the way, to continue our conversation about delegating control to subordinate objects.

I was watching the tool Pull down behind an object the other day, and I thought I'd delete... object followed by the tool. And as expected, the tool correctly self-destructed. That is, there is no object and therefore nothing to follow. Hence the thought that if it is already possible at this stage and on the given platform to implement such management of essentially subordinate objects, then it is possible to do LEGO if we wish :) There remains the question (here we are not talking about money, but about time, for it's not a matter of some immediate build, but rather the next version, it seems to me there is too much to redo).

SK. писал (а):

Sergei, are the news lines not shown through the proxy server ?

Do you need a direct address ?

How is this handled ?