International championships - page 19

AKM:

Let's not lie, because what is happening here (and is being discussed in this thread) has nothing to do with the Championship. If you want, call it a tournament or whatever you want, but not a championship, especially not an international one.

If things go on like this, soon every housewife will be able to conduct Championships right and left!

What Championship? MQ-2008? Of course not. Did you see a link to it somewhere here or something like that?

Has the word 'championship' become a taboo?

Please don't litter the thread with your speculations.

sergindo:
AlexZ Put Delus in because the man is also trying :)

Give me his stats. Can't get into his account

sergindo:
AKM:

Let's not lie, because what is happening here (and is being discussed in this thread) has nothing to do with the Championship. If you want, call it a tournament or whatever you want, but not a championship, especially not an international one.

If things go on like this, soon every housewife will be able to conduct Championships right or left!

Any championship, especially an international one, is first of all a status event. What status does participation in it give you? I dare say that not a single serious trader would participate in this event. There's no need to confuse the concepts. You want competition - there's a great way - lock your accounts and publish the results. Who would object! No one, but as for the Championship, you'd better step aside...

I get the impression that you yourself are advertising and promoting Onyx, don`t you think, that you`re so enthusiastically promoting it to us, if you don`t realize that everyone knows about Onyx, it`s a delusion, and the Championship is a relative concept and it`s personal business who should judge what they think about it,

Just explain to me as a person "ignorant".And what have you forgotten, fighters for good and justice, we are participants in our Championship, we do not force anyone to participate here, as for serious traders, if you think that there are some recidivists who undermine your world view, maybe just close the forum and go somewhere else, if your concept of Championship is for you it's real, why do you think that for everyone it is so, the same housewife can play left and right, this is her right and no one will judge her.

ZS: I honestly do not understand what you are trying to achieve!)

I'm not trying to achieve anything, at least not here... What I'm doing is fine with me. What amazes me lately is the huge number of weird people (how shall I put it more delicately - upstarts) who haven't bothered to make any effort to gain any knowledge, grasping at the top and starting to put forward their own theories, "worldview". All this is ridiculous. If you do not know what the Championship is, have a look in the explanatory dictionary what this word means and what is the difference between an ordinary and international Championships... And on this subject - please review the documentation on the preparation of the Championship 2007 (its aims and objectives, rules, conditions, sponsors, prizes and so on).

In general, such nonsense (to educate people who don't want to listen to anything), to be honest, it's a pity even to waste time ...

By the way, while writing these lines, my expert has earned good money. And I wish you the same.

So go and make "good money" and don't spam the thread. It sounds like you're the one who came here to sell your brainchild.

AKM:

Let's not lie, because what is happening here (and is being discussed in this thread) has nothing to do with the Championship. If you want, call it a tournament or whatever you want, but not a championship, especially an international one.

If things go on like this, soon every housewife will be able to conduct Championships right or left!

Any championship, especially an international one, is first of all a status event. What status does participation in it give you? I dare say that not a single serious trader would participate in this event. There's no need to confuse the concepts. You want competition - there's a great way - lock your accounts and publish the results. Who would object! No one, but as for the Championship, you'd better step aside...

You're a literalist, though. We can call our "inter-congregation" whatever we like... Even the world olympic games of trading. The word "championship" is not a registered trademark. No one's rights are infringed. International by composition of participants, or is Samostyna Ukraina not a foreign country for you?

And what is wrong with every housewife having her own championship? You do not like housewives? Or do you consider them to be disenfranchised second-class citizens? Do you want to talk about it?)

For example in our building we have championships on draughts and dominoes, the participants are far over 70, no status, but all the participants are happy. Your opinion is, first of all, your opinion. And we will only move to the word "championship" if MQ "sees us as a competitor" to the official championship, and asks us to leave... ) Although, I don't think that will happen any time soon))

Z.U. Better join us).

Z.U.2. Although I also prefer another name - "Rat Race Tournament".

Alexz:
sergindo:
AlexZ put Delus in because the man is also trying :)

Give me his stats. Can't access his account

Login : 183157016

Investor : ow6pclh (read only password)

EGlobal-Demo - E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. (that's where he plays)

Figar0:

Is that what you want to talk about?)

5 points ;)

Figar0, is your expert sitting in an ambush? :)

Alexz:

Figar0, is your expert sitting in an ambush? :)

My EA works with ticks, besides in multicurrency mode, I slightly tried it in the tester for one pair, it works there) And here the ticks are of the wrong system. I have just got to him to correct it, I hope he will start "cutting the money"))

sergindo:

Alexz:
I cannot even clear the demo of this "wonder gnawer":
AlexZ put Delus in because he is trying too :)

Give me his stats. Can't access his account

Login : 183157016

Investor : ow6pclh (read only password)

EGlobal-Demo - E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. (that's where he plays)

As I had to prove, even demo Alpari is too much for this "wonder gnawer")