International championships - page 21

AKM:

Will you stop it already? How much money you've lost by posting...

By the way, I fully support AKM who reads smart books and will also call this championship a rat race, why, it's a good name - championshipship of races))

Friend AKM, I don't like one thing. The fact that you're littering a thread you don't have the slightest connection to. Oh, and with a horrible half-page requotation as well. At least learn how to use it and keep your mouth shut, or at least listen to what you're being asked to do.... This thread is not for Freud and not for cleverness, but solely for the championship. So if you have any thoughts on the subject, please do, and if not, don't be sorry.

And we were all banging our heads against the wall :)

By the way, does anyone know what monitoring for websites is written in? Is it labour intensive? How much does it cost approximately?

Alexz:

One thing I don't like, mate. The fact that you're littering a thread you have nothing to do with. And with a horrible half-page requotation as well. At least learn how to use it and keep your mouth shut, or at least listen to what you're being asked to do.... This thread is not for Freud and not for cleverness, but solely for the championship. So if you have any thoughts on the subject, you are welcome, and if not, please do not judge.

Dear Sir, your words are just a confirmation of my words. And note that I have not allowed to insult anyone in any of my messages. Wanting to insult, that's a Freudian thing too... I agree that this is not the place to discuss the theory of respected Freud.

I do not meddle in other people's monastery, because I am a trader too, I develop my own strategies (and I am not going to advertise them here) and everything that happens in trading world is interesting to me... That's why I wrote it in this thread. And your reaction to my words is just your reaction.

By the way, allow me to make one more observation - a person who truly recognizes the event as SIGNIFICANT - will not write the word 'Championship' with a small letter, as you do...

I think monitoring can be arranged as follows:

1. A database has a list of accounts to monitor (e.g. in MYSQL)

2. External application (C#) reads records for accounts from the database and launches terminal with profile corresponding to account number. 3.

Expert Advisor from the profile is attached to the chart and obtains statistics on this account and saves it in MYSQL database.

4. The site engine is written for example in PHP which displays statistics on accounts from the database.

Interesting fact: in the "profitability 43!" thread there were two leaders who fought for clients and promoted pips . These weredelyus and Serg_ASV. The current Championship, in fact, owes its genesis to them. It was decided to hold it on Alpari's server (a legitimate company, the correct quotes and other conditions...). But what do we see?

1. Neither Stinger nor Serg_ASV registered at all, although they were one of the main supporters of it (see thread "43!").

2) Our opponent Adelius, for "unknown" reasons (and no explanation), started in another brokerage company with another initial deposit.

The conclusion is obvious: the conclusion of Figar0:

Figar0:

As we had to prove, even demo Alpari is too much for this "wonder gryl")

confirmed by Delusa's racket, is 100% correct.