International championships - page 20

Figar0:
AKM:

Let's not lie, because what is happening here (and is being discussed in this thread) has nothing to do with the Championship. If you want, call it a tournament or whatever you want, but not a championship, especially an international one.

If things go on like this, soon every housewife will be able to conduct Championships right or left!

Any championship, especially an international one, is first of all a status event. What status does participation in it give you? I dare say that not a single serious trader would participate in this event. There's no need to confuse the concepts. You want competition - there's a great way - lock your accounts and publish the results. Who would object! No one, but as for the Championship, you'd better step aside...

You're a literalist, though. We're free to call it what we like... Even call it the world olympic games of trading. The word "championship" is not a registered trademark. No one's rights are infringed. International by composition of participants, or is Samostyna Ukraina not a foreign country for you?

And what is wrong with every housewife having her own championship? You do not like housewives? Or do you consider them to be disenfranchised second-class citizens? Do you want to talk about it?)

For example in our building we have championships on draughts and dominoes, the participants are far over 70, no status, but all the participants are happy. Your opinion is, first of all, your opinion. And we will only move to the word "championship" if MQ "sees us as a competitor" to the official championship, and asks us to leave... ) Although, I don't think that will happen any time soon))

Z.U. Better join us).

Z.U.2. Although I also prefer another name - "Rat Race Tournament".

I have nothing against various competitions and tournaments, it is a prerequisite for professional growth, checker, chess player, and of course trader. I have a very good attitude to Ukraine, I have many friends there. I object to the cavalier attitude with which the word Championship is pronounced in this thread. You cannot take an event called Championship and bring it to an absurdity...

I have nothing against the very interesting (in my opinion) name you suggested - Rat Race Tournament! With humour. No in fact I liked the name.

Figaro,

You're a fool, I'm sorry, sir.)

And why is the alliance between Khokhlady and Moscow, dear SergASV and Stringer, silent?

I suggest that alex, who is a zed, put the table in that beautiful table of the depot's head, the table doesn't care, but we feel good))

Хоть всевселенскими олимпийскими играми по трейдингу.

I haven't laughed so heartily in a long time :)

delyus:

Figaro,

You are, I'm sorry, a fool, sir)

If there are no other arguments, it's time to get personal).

And to put it in an adult way, in a few days you have insulted several forum members, one as a dick, another as a fool, threatened to "showdown" with a third ... Aren't you getting a little cocky? Are you ready to take responsibility for your words with an argument?

My interest in you and the Expert Advisor you sell has dried up, it is the buyers problem. So just ignore it.

Alexz:

So far, YuraZ with "breakdown of morning flat" and euro lovers sergindo and FxPro are in the lead :)

By the way, sergindo and FxPro's trades coincide almost completely. Probably they are modifications of one Expert Advisor.

Yes, they are, so to speak, two approaches to one solution, some modification of Sergey's (Sergindo) algorithm.

AKM:
Figar0:
AKM:

Let's not lie, because what is happening here (and is being discussed in this thread) has nothing to do with the Championship. If you want, call it a tournament or whatever you want, but not a championship, especially an international one.

If things go on like this, soon every housewife will be able to conduct Championships right or left!

Any championship, especially an international one, is first of all a status event. What status does participation in it give you? I dare say that not a single serious trader would participate in this event. There's no need to confuse the concepts. You want competition - there's a great way - lock your accounts and publish the results. Who would object! No one, but as for the Championship, you'd better step aside...

You're a literalist, though. We're free to call it what we like... Even call it the world olympic games of trading. The word "championship" is not a registered trademark. No one's rights are infringed. International by composition of participants, or is Samostyna Ukraina not a foreign country for you?

And what is wrong with every housewife having her own championship? You do not like housewives? Or do you consider them to be disenfranchised second-class citizens? Do you want to talk about it?)

For example in our building we have championships on draughts and dominoes, the participants are far over 70, no status, but all the participants are happy. Your opinion is, first of all, your opinion. And we will only move to the word "championship" if MQ "sees us as a competitor" to the official championship, and asks us to leave... ) Although, I don't think that will happen any time soon))

Z.U. Better join us).

I have nothing against various competitions and tournaments, it is a prerequisite for professional growth, checker, chess player, and of course trader. I have a very good attitude to Ukraine, I have many friends there. I object to the cavalier attitude with which the word Championship is pronounced in this thread. You cannot take an event called Championship and bring it to an absurdity...

I have nothing against the very interesting (in my opinion) name you suggested - Rat Race Tournament! With humour. No really, I like the name.

If you don't mind it seems you have been asked to leave this thread, and as a gentleman you should probably leave:), so as not to embarrass the public with your eloquence, and who told you not to make the Championship absurd, and what do you mean by that absurdity sir, for you our Championship is absurd, but for us (all members of the "absurd" championship :)))))))) You yourself are absurd, because you contradict yourself, you have nothing against this championship. Please, sort out your thoughts and come back to us again, then create a branch "one-national absurd championship - Rat Race"" - there you can pour out all that you have a nag (or any other processes) of all thoughtless upstarts. (I'm laughing, thank you for the entertainment.)

Figaro,

i actually respect you as a responsive and intelligent programmer, but you do not notice how you falsify facts and draw speculative conclusions. you are inattentive or do not even listen to the interlocutor. i have several times explained why not alpari, but fx4u, despite the fact that on the Alpari minutka story the deposit goes into space, on the demo and real account on one computer no lot calculation, on another no deals, no such zheger is available at any other DT, so fx4u

sergindo:
AKM:
Figar0:
AKM:

Z.U. Better join us).

I have nothing against the very interesting (in my opinion) name you suggested - Rat Race Tournament! With humour. No really, I like the name.

If you don't mind it seems you have been asked to leave this thread, and being a gentleman you should probably quit :), so as not to embarrass the public with your eloquence, and who told you not to make the Championship absurd, and what do you mean absurd, sir, sometimes our Championship is absurd for you, but for us (all the participants in the "absurd" Championship :)))))))) You yourself are absurd, because you contradict yourself, you have nothing against this championship. Please, sort out your thoughts and come back to us again, then create a branch "one-national absurd championship - Rat Race"" - there you can pour out all that you have a nag (or any other processes) of all stupid upstarts. (LOL- honestly, thanks for the entertainment).

No, really, I couldn't care less. You want it, be my guest, it's your right. Call it what you like, call it the Olympics. I find it hilarious that my remark caused such a strong controversy. It means one thing that all is not so calm in the Danish kingdom. There is Freud's theory about hidden and subconscious, so if my phrase hadn't touched anyone, it wouldn't have caused any resonance and would have been simply ignored, while such a vigorous discussion indicates that I am right, and numerous attempts to "prove" the opposite, confirms their own inner complexes and desire to somehow confirm their importance...

I advise to read smart books, friends ;)