International championships - page 18

And who told you that experts are sold here?

And international because everyone can participate regardless of nationality :)

And no advertising ... Just a chance to compete a bit. After all, the MQ championship is still a long way off.

I think that
AKM:

I do not understand who is the organiser of this championship? If a frequent flyer, why does it have international status? Or is it all just a joke and a prank?

I think that the participants of the tournament are people who have been interested in auto trading for a long time, or not so long ago. The purpose - to show the implementation of their (and not only) developments online and hear the opinions of visitors and organizers. Critical and possibly positive opinions. Feedback from "local" experts, whose opinions are of interest to almost all participants and visitors.

So far, YuraZ with "breakdown of morning flat" and euro lovers sergindo and FxPro are in the lead :)

By the way, sergindo and FxPro's trades coincide almost completely. Probably, they are modifications of one Expert Advisor.

rid:
I think that
AKM:

I do not understand who is the organiser of this championship? If a frequent flyer, why does it have international status? Or is it all just a joke and a prank?

I think that the participants of the tournament are people who have been interested in auto trading for a long time, or not so long ago. The purpose - to show the implementation of their (and not only) developments online and hear the opinions of visitors and organizers. Critical and possibly positive opinions. Feedback from "local" experts, whose opinion is of interest to nearly all exhibitors and visitors.

I completely agree with Reid, we are not selling anything or advertising, but a simple interest in who will win, especially as the opinion of the participants from experts (local - in a good sense of the word) is the very essence of the championship, no one said that after the championship advisers will be sold or posted on the public domain sell can be in another place there is only interest, and call a joke idea people trying to achieve something illogical, and if you read this topic, then perhaps you have a wrong topic (no offense When you play cards with people of different nationalities, you also ask who is the organizer and why international :)

AKM

As I understand it - the original purpose of this "championship" is to be able to get publicity... For similar opportunities - enough to monitor your account, for example on Onyx and give everyone your link.

I don't think that it's the best way to get the traders to sell their EAs, I'm sure they won't do it through this forum, especially not through the Championship.

AKM

As far as I understand the real Championships have very different purposes - to show trends, identify strong developers and test various developments. At the same time, not all the winners of the Championships sell their developments. Rather very few of them do. The main task of real Championships is not selling their experts, but, if I may say so, selling their developers, as such a victory is definitely followed by offers of working with different investments. And that is much more interesting than just selling an EA.

Interesting reasoning too, look here https://championship.mql5.com/2012/ru/ which is more job offers or selling EAs :)

Alexz:

And who told you that experts are sold here?

And international because everyone can participate regardless of nationality :)

And no advertising ... Just a chance to compete a bit. After all, the MQ Championship isn't even coming up yet.

Then don't call it a championship, especially an international one. There is an affordable way - lock up your accounts - and enjoy the publicity. If you don't know how to do it, go to http://onix-trade.net/, register and freeze your accounts. It's very simple, but don't call it a Championship...

The Championship is something else entirely.

What do you think the championship is? And what condition of "championship" is not fulfilled here? Please enlighten me.

Let's not lie, because what is happening here (and is being discussed in this thread) has nothing to do with the Championship. If you want, call it a tournament or whatever you want, but not a championship, especially not an international one.

If things go on like this, soon every housewife will be able to conduct Championships right or left!

Any championship, especially an international one, is first of all a status event. What status does participation in it give you? I dare say that not a single serious trader would participate in this event. There's no need to confuse the concepts. You want competition - there's a great way - lock your accounts and publish the results. Who would object! No one, but for the Championship, you'd better move a little further.

AKM:

Let's not lie, because what is happening here (and is being discussed in this thread) has nothing to do with the Championship. If you want, call it a tournament or whatever you want, but not a championship, especially an international one.

If things go on like this, soon every housewife will be able to conduct Championships right or left!

Any championship, especially an international one, is first of all a status event. What status does participation in it give you? I dare say that not a single serious trader would participate in this event. There's no need to confuse the concepts. You want competition - there's a great way - lock your accounts and publish the results. Who would object! No one, but as for the Championship, you'd better step aside...

I get the impression that you yourself are advertising and promoting Onyx, don`t you think, that you`re so enthusiastically promoting it to us, if you don`t realize that everyone knows about Onyx, it`s a delusion, and the Championship is a relative concept and it`s personal business who should judge it and you`ll not be judged,

Just explain to me as a person "ignorant".And what have you forgotten, fighters for good and justice, we are participants in our Championship, we do not force anyone to participate here, as for serious traders, if you think that there are some recidivists who undermine your world view, maybe just close the forum and go somewhere else, if your concept of Championship is a real one for you, then why do you think that for everyone it is real, the same housewife can play it left and right, this is her right and no one will judge her.

SZZY: I honestly do not understand what you are trying to achieve!)

Account Name Balance Equity
1 906792 sergindo

2 906621 FXPro

3 183157016 Delyus

4 906416 YuraZ

5 906091 rid

6 906532 Alexz

7 906590 Farway 5000.00 5000.00
8 906766 Figar0 5000.00 5000.00
9 906433 Lukyanov

10 906457 VNIK

11 906430 Lukyanov

12 906417 alexnau

goldtrader

14 906726 tasheal

Status at 12MSC

AlexZ Put Delus in because the man is also trying :)