International championships - page 12

Alexz:

Anything that the Alpari demo account allows you to do is allowed. Registering multiple times is not forbidden either. Within reasonable limits of course... :)

All in all, this championship is like a no-holds-barred fight. Or almost no rules.

So I'm in the theme with 2 accounts (2 versions of EA, just to check which one is more profitable) :)

Lukyanov:
Alexz:

Anything that the Alpari demo account allows you to do is allowed. Registering multiple times is not forbidden either. Within reasonable limits of course... :)

All in all, this championship is like a no-holds-barred fight. Or almost no rules.

So, I'm in theme with 2 accounts (2 versions of EA, just to check which one is more profitable) :) :)

Isn't it possible to check this without a championship? :)

The start of the 21st on Monday certainly doesn't give those who haven't made it in time a chance

there is no list of participants yet! it is not clear how many people will be there, and it would be good to know how many participants there will be

because 5 to 6 people is not enough

there is practically no time for everyone to find out about the event and get ready!

I will probably take part! More like a test of ideas and preparation for the 2008 tournament!

I understand that the rules dictate to open REAL or DEMKA only in ALPARI!

Yes a demo at Alpari. For those who don't make it, there may be another run in mid-May.

Personally, I will use this Championship to test the EA and prepare it for the Metakvotes 2008 Championship. That's why I will probably put all the restrictions from the 2007 Championship into my EA now

Viewers

---- DEMO

5000$

account: 906416

password: Investor

Alpari

212.65.93.12:443

217.74.44.32:443

62.113.84.43:443

69.9.168.72:443

---

FXPro писал (а): Isn't it possible to check it without a championship? :)

No :) In the tester, the results are different from the real results (due to external factors).

My reg. data:

Login: 906430
Investor password: Investor (view only)

Login: 906433

My login details:

Login: 906457

• Login: 906091
  • Investor's Password: umld3xl (read only password)
  • Alpari, demo $5000, account for rid-a