Graphical orders == Graphical line metalanguage - trade orders, GTerminal Expert Advisor refinement - page 9

clear breakdown (code) today at the Asian session (code) took 259 p. But better to use your system Alexander.

OZ0 >> :

clear breakdown (code) today at the Asian session (code) took 259 p., but better to use your system Alexander.

I'm having trouble with reverse orders. I prescribe a SLALLSELL BUYSTOP- to close the open orders SELL (stop loss) and open a new BUY order, they close SELL but do not open BUY. Maybe I'm mixing it up wrong? Please advise who has a working (triggering) . I swapped the BUYSTOP SLALLSELL. It opens but does not close the Buy.

Thank you.

I don't understand why I have orders opening inside the channel, which is defined by selllimit and buylimit lines? The order opened not even near the line, but about in the middle of the channel, on a buy. It closed at TP and opened again in the same direction... I have a V5 Expert Advisor, no indicators.

I think I know how to significantly improve your EA. We need to introduce the possibility of conditions and/or so that you can (from the drop-down menu) select a combination of conditions. For example, if the price breaks the MA 233 and the trendline upwards, then buy. Again, the exclusion and/or is also useful.

People, does anyone use the advisor in real life? any experience? please share your impressions

matu1 писал(а) >>
i can't find any tips on how to use this Expert Advisor in real trading, i dont know how to use it.

Read at the beginning of the thread - the author originally used

I think the EA turned out really good here, gterminal. whether the feature can be added to this gterminal no restrictions for open orders. , and also added the ability to close a position by lots. I such an open 0.1 lot I can close a position of 0.05 lots.

trident:

I think the EA turned out really good here, gterminal. whether the feature can be added to this gterminal no restrictions for open orders. , and also added the ability to close a position by lots. I such an open 0.1 lot I can close a position of 0.05 lots.