Graphical orders == Graphical line metalanguage - trade orders, GTerminal Expert Advisor refinement - page 3

GTerminal_V5 published in CodeBase 'GTerminal_V5 Graphic orders and indicators'

Can you tell me if there is a sound - opening, closing, modifying.... Thanks for the good tool.

There is no opening/closing sound in V5. No one asked. Putting it in is easy.

Please insert a voiceover, or better still, a sound + window (which describes the operation performed). It would be very useful function.

It would be very useful to receive a signal when the price reaches the selected line (for example, for 5-7 points). Thank you.

The function "execute command and signal with a separately specified offset in pips" is available in V7, which will be posted soon.

This is good news. Thank you.

Is it possible to make an order open not on crossing (or touching) the price line (trend line), but on crossing the line (trend line) by the MA indicator (EMA.....) (so that the spikes do not touch the order activation line). A kind of filter. Thanks.

to skifodessa

1. MA is already inserted, I am testing.
2. line activation is done by CLose[start]. Therefore whisker filter may be set to start=1,
i.e. not reacting to the zero bar forming.

P.S. Activation by MA is difficult to program because MQL-4 does not see indicators in practice.

For lovers of accurate entries it would be nice to integrate function "Breakeven" and "3-step profit closing", as well as "protection against loss" - if the price has broken the line by n points, setting the profit to Breakeven.
Also there is no "fool-proofing" - for example, in case of mistakenly called line SELLLIMIT instead of SELLSTOP we open sell at market price.
And working with channels would be really good.
Regards...

Zonus:

For lovers of accurate entries it would be nice to integrate 'no-loss' and '3-step profit closing' function, as well as 'protection against loss' - if the price has broken the line by n points, setting a profit to no-loss.
Also there is no "fool-proofing" - for example, in case of mistakenly called line SELLLIMIT instead of SELLSTOP we open sell at market price.
And working with channels would be really good.
Regards...

See here: 'AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL capabilities'.