Beginner's guide - page 5

For a long time I work with programmers, different suits (read - level of skill), and it was observed that the lower this level, the more arrogance. A pro either just ignore what he is not interested (sorry to waste time on an empty botAvnuya), or specifically indicate their rates -.

1. problem statement (TOR) X $.

2. development Sov. Ind. etc. Y$.

3. maintenance and dobotka Z $.

This is a constructive conversation, and the rest "blah, blah, blah...", just to amuse your self-esteem (probably somewhere infringed), to show their wit (dubious by the way).

Sandra:

For a long time working with programmers, different colours (read - level of skill), and it was observed that the lower the level, the more arrogance. A pro either just ignore what he is not interested (sorry to waste time on an empty botAvnuya), or specifically indicate their rates -.

1. problem statement (TOR) X $.

2. development Sov. Ind. etc. Y$.

3. maintenance and dobotka Z $.

This is a constructive conversation, and the rest "blah, blah, blah...", just to amuse your self-esteem (probably somewhere infringed), to show their wit (dubious by the way).

Where do you get such a snooty attitude towards programmers?
Then how do you feel about female programmers?
Answers:
1. I do not, I set them tasks.
2. I treat them badly - they are always busy.
3. I have an average attitude....

I treat programmers, for a very long time and very well. I don't feel very well about pranksters. I can't stand the leftist banter.

Programmers are a way of thinking and a way of life. All the rest is from the evil.

Read this forum - 80% of the rubbish useless (banter). Although there are smart people. But they think they don't want to unsubscribe here too often (it's a shame to kill time).

What is your question?

No questions - just emotions!

Nice to meet you.

This section is on another website!

Sandra:
No questions - just emotions!

So there is a new arrival in our circles of mocking, bantering and futile chattering. Meet our conscience.

Sandra:
There are no questions - just emotions!

And that's how the market works. It's never been harder to program than in MT.
Don't think it's C, and don't count on it being done right,
but on the contrary,
and everything will go right where it's supposed to go.

Thank you! First positive emotions of the day. MT is not "chinese literacy", we've mastered more than that.