Beginner's guide - page 4

to Mathemat

1. about human nature and it is clear that the deputy who took vicious revenge on the Russian language teacher is not among MT-4 users, not yet, and unlikely to be...
2. If they are such fascists who do not write "tear off the package before pouring it into the pot" on the packet of dumplings paid for by the consumer,
then we should take it and use it, too.

By the way, Padon newspeak says that age bar of MT-4 users lowered to 13 years.

Korey писал (а):
By the way, the age bar of MT-4 users has dropped to 13 years old.

You should not be so categorical. Albanian is a phenomenon that has permeated society. If you want it, accept it, if you don't want it, don't accept it. But it's there. So what if a maths professor rates a joke as "patztulom"? Is that why he's 13 years old? And he wrote all his dissertations, scientific works before he was 13? Stupid... A label is always stupid!

KimIV писал (а): .. Зря Вы так категорично....

Albanian, yes. Illiterate, no! And you can tell them apart perfectly.

I have a suggestion to all the rabble-rousers - open a forum "Just for yourselves" and rage there among yourselves at your own pleasure. I am afraid that soon you will get bored with your nice communication, because there will be no one to show off and mock at, or YOU will split up again and mock at less advanced programmers. It's funny to read, bitter to realize.

Sandra:

I have a suggestion to all the rabble-rousers - open a forum "Just for yourselves" and rage among yourselves there at your own pleasure. I am afraid that soon you will get bored with your nice communication, because there will be no one to show off and mock at, or YOU will split up again and mock at less advanced programmers. It's funny to read, and bitter to realize.

Your truth. There will be no one to mock and no one to laugh at.

"Funny to read, bitter to realise."

<

I have a suggestion to all the rabble-rousers - open a forum "Just for yourselves" and rage among yourselves there at your own pleasure. I am afraid that soon you will get bored with your nice communication, because there will be no one to show off and mock at, or YOU will split up again and mock at less advanced programmers. It's funny to read, and bitter to realize.

>

"Only the universe and human stupidity are infinite. I'm not so sure about the first statement, though." (Albert Einstein)

to Sandra

And being a girl is always bitter, and I quote: "and blowing and generally...."

kombat:

4. At first, I wanted to suggest creating a domain like:

but this, as Renat says, is a one-way street.

It's easier to introduce "titles" like Services. Expensive or C-$10, I-$5

(in a profile under number of messages).

Then both newbies and new nicknames will be at once visible who, where, why... ;)

In my office tried to enter a half-joking "Rates for services of the system administrator", their own i.e. (file is enclosed), did not help :(....

But when he started putting up "timurov" stars and declarations of love on the doors of offices where he had not been summoned for a long time, there was a kind of forgotten social competition...

Files:
price.rar  6 kb

Korey:

to Sandra

And being a girl is always bitter, and I quote: "and blowing and generally...."

Physiology, it's not comical, as someone here has already written.... And, objectively, there are also Scotsmen, and women are now 99% wearing trousers :)

Grack:

goldtrader

Yes, I agree that in this day and age, labour costs money,

Sometimes it's easy to be offended by words like, 'pay and I'll do it for you', without knowing a person's situation.

:-)

Honestly, I'll do it for free! If I come to the shop, I'll get a sausage cut for FREE...

The first line: TIME, TODAY, TREASURES money - that's the whole answer.

There are really simple things that are asked to be implemented, and often programmers do it ...

and sometimes for nothing ...

----

hint - help is one thing!

but HELP ME is different!