Beginner's guide - page 6

In chinese literacy by chinese logic, and MT..., it's not from logic, it's from the money market,
one hole, a swallow's nest with unflattering exclusions.
So it's all feel-good, the approaches are detours.
...In MT, old skills only get in the way.

Interfere with what? Building an algorithm for action, or programming itself? I think you are confusing the concept of programming with trading.

My MT logic really got in the way. You build it, and then you find out that it would be very cumbersome in MT, and you throw it away.
But when something already works, all can be forgiven.

Aaah... ! That's what we're talking about, the capabilities of mql4. But after looking at the code, which some people have posted here, I wonder why no one has combed it before publication? If many EAs were rebuilt in a normal (optimized) form, they would not look so heavy. I am not trying to minimize the limitations imposed by the language and taking into account the smoothness of published programs. For the optimized code can normally be read only by a person accustomed to this kind of programming.

Indeed, such crumpled programmes have not been seen in a long time.
Someone, I think N. Taleb, describes working traders as scruffily dressed people, this is in their Western culture.
In other words, a trader is first of all an original, second - an odd person, and the third - the most interesting - their job made them like this, i.e.
market pressure. A kind of cosmoenergetic pressure on the nervous functions)))
It is the same in programming. It seems that not everyone has the strength to at least just tidy up the source code.

Korey, it's not about language, it's about coding culture. When I was a 1C administrator ("Payroll and Personnel"), I saw not such sources, where I had to dig deep into to make the system work properly: a huge number of global variables, immense functions more than 1000 lines long, lack of decent comments, etc. And the language there is like VB.

to Mathemat

It's really not about the language...

Once I didn't understand what was being laughed at in a reprise:
-Why do you have a bandage on your leg?
-It hurts my head.
-Why is it on your leg?
-Slipped...

I didn't understand until I got to know the wonders of trading.

Sandra:

For a long time I work with programmers, different suits (read - level of skill), and it was observed that the lower this level, the more arrogance. A pro either just ignore what he is not interested (sorry to waste time on an empty botAvnuya), or specifically indicate their rates -.

1. problem statement (TOR) X $.

2. development Sov. Ind. etc. Y$.

3. maintenance and dobotka Z $.

This is a constructive conversation, while the rest "blah, blah, blah ...", just to amuse your self-esteem (probably somewhere infringed), to show their wit (questionable by the way).

Sandra, go beyond the 101-kilometer, there to explain to you how you should read the word "suit". However, perhaps you will like it (judging by the nickname and the name in the prompt).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/zlaya_budka/seller

Cannot find web page

HTTP 404

Possible reasons:

• There may be a typo in the address.
  • If you clicked on the link, it may be out of date.

what is it?

Zlaya_budka:
h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/users/zlaya_budka/seller

Cannot find web page

HTTP 404

Possible reasons:

• There may be a typo in the address.
  • If you clicked on the link, it may be out of date.

what is it?

The user does not have the status of "Seller".