Beginner's guide - page 3

D500_Rised:

http://forum.mql4.com/en

mql4 is a programming language

What product to support, who supports?!

And doing fi to questions (especially for beginners) is somehow uncomfortable...

I agree, when these very beginners are able to ask a question that can be understood.

Windows XP is just an OS, but it is a product nonetheless,

just like mql, which is produced and needs to be studied and maintained.

If the MC management is of a different opinion, then I am ready to offer my sincere apologies

for being wrong...

Questions are questions, and this cannot be taken out of a song, so an approach can be differentiated.

I'm not forced to answer, but to understand those who later describe how bad it is, instead of the

of the actual answer, my mind is completely blocked...

"Do me that I don't know how. How? I don't know how."

:)))))))

kombat, you're right. But here's my mind, too, utterly refuses to understand phrases like.

"komposter on page 1 of this thread perfectly described the situation and explained where the protest comes from. The protest is from the questioner's obvious laziness and inability to clearly articulate the request (there seems to be no cure). Questions like this need to be answered - or will it be of no use anyway?

Mathemat писал (а):
Questions like that need to be answered - or is it no use anyway?

It looks like there's no need to respond. Just ignore it and do nothing.

Time to open a quote....

Artem79 писал (а):
Скажите пожалуйста покупка только по ордерам?
Мнеб хотелось сразу купить (продать) такое возможно?

Mathemat:

kombat, you're right. But my mind also refuses to comprehend phrases like.

"Do you do me something I don't know how? I don't know how."
komposter on page 1 of this thread has beautifully described the situation and explained where the protest is coming from. The protest is from the questioner's obvious laziness and inability to clearly formulate a request (it does not seem to be curable). Questions like this need to be answered - or will it still be of no use?

I'm not arguing with that. That's bad. It's very bad behavior.

But it's not just asking you to do it.

but they're also asking for help, and that's what I'm talking about, including myself!

And if the question seems silly or simple to someone, then it is logical to assume

The community's subsequent actions: to remain silent or to respond with examples.

Help and search is not much help here, some points have already been made ...

Regarding: no cure.

it's probably because the forum is a place of communication and not a place of moralizing

and sending them to links, to search, to faqs, to...

Coding, like trading, is an "eternal student" ;)))

Of course, all I express is purely personal opinion, popularly referred to as IMHO.

There is a portal vein in the mammalian structure. All the blood flow of this vein is filtered in the liver,
So whatever is sucked out of the intestine stinks from being chewed and swallowed is filtered out,
I see, the liver's wearing out.
Curious Scientists have decided to put a second liver in the mammal.
Allegedly, the first one will clean up the crap and the second liver should be all nice and calm.
So the second liver, which is all clean, is dead.

It's all about the forum, and the newbies who ask questions like that,
that you'll get 1000 times more out of that naive question than what the questioner meant.

Before there were questions - "can I do that?"... now exclusively - 'HOW', How to turn the terminal upside down on the monitor screen so that loss-making buy trades from history turn into profitable sell trades. Illustrative examples - 'Metatreder and Winros', 'How to make a dashed line in a standard Moving Average indicator thicker'. If you say no - here's an example of a development - 'From Exel to MT4' - it's really quite simple.

Integer:
there used to be questions - "can I do it that way?"... Now it's only 'HOW'. How to turn the terminal upside down on the monitor so that loss-making buy trades of history turn into profitable sell ones. Illustrative examples - 'Metatreder and Winros', 'How to make a dashed line in a standard Moving Average indicator thicker'. If you say no - here's an example of a development - 'From Exel to MT4' - it's really quite simple.

"The dashed line is thicker" is a positive answer and the question is a useful one. I remember ANG3110 drawing a curve with small objects.

Integer:
Before there were questions - "Is it possible to do this? now it's all about "HOW".

This is quite logical, the product becomes popular, respectively the circle of users also expands, and the more users - the lower their average level of training for using this very product. As a consequence, questions are also getting smaller, and not all of them can be drawn to the product support, rather it is the area of elimination of computer illiteracy and general trader knowledge. But there is more to come.

Korey писал (а): You may get 1000 times more for yourself from this naive question than what the questioner meant.

I don't mind naïve questions. It is quickly cured if one is eager to do something and actually does it. And the questions themselves are sometimes really thought-provoking.

But it is unlikely that "Do you do that ni know how? I do not know how" belongs to this category. True, even here you may get an insight for free - not about trading or programming, but about human nature :).