Wishes for holders of the Forum "Let's create a serious forum for serious people" - page 5

ForexTools писал (а):

grasn:

But the rubbish is real and will be a nuisance for a long time.

And here it's already gone... :(

That's what I meant by rubbish coming out in this thread too, not you personally.

grasn wrote (a):

PS: Are we going to reconcile or is it too early? :о)

Peace! ... It's always better than any war ;)

Huh.
And I just got a question from a newbie on my own turkey, which I forgot a long time ago, and what I put in the base I also forgot.
If the forum was structured, I doubt I would have found out about the question.
....Maybe Renat is right...

Xadviser, https://forum.mql4.com/ru/9597

There is another rejection by Renate there.

The administration makes it clear that there is and will be no systematisation.

And here's another thing: I can't find my own turkey in the database using the site's standard methods,
neither by file name, title nor author, I'm sorry - I posted....

Korey:
And here's another thing: I can't find my own turkey in the database using the site's standard methods,
not by file name, title or author, I'm sorry - I posted....

This one?

to Rosh

MACD_color.
In the next thread "Color MACD" they say in CodeBase. It was long ago, I was going to put it out, i.e. the intention was to put it out, and it seems to have been put out.

Korey:

to Rosh

MACD_color.
In the next thread "Color MACD" they are talking in CodeBase. It was long ago, I was going to post it, i.e. the intention was to post it, and I kind of posted it.

The online library in MetaEditor shows only one indicator from the author Korey:

to Rosh

It started like this:

==David177 11.04.2008 13:40
== Found a nice visual MACD_color indicator in Codebase,

I looked at the code and I don't remember if I gave an explanation to users about the zero bar being specifically disabled, decided to look it up locally.
Searched, asked, got the answer:

==David177 11.04.2008 16:44
==to Korey:
==You know, a couple of weeks ago I was looking for a MASD indicator like in Rumus, I asked a question about it on the forum, they answered me that a few topics ago someone already looked for one and in that thread == posted the indicator. I had a look and downloaded it. I tried to find it myself and could not find that thread! How awful! Search is really not very good :-))

In general, it follows that "stop the noise about that something is missing" - I'll stop the noise about that something is missing.
But with search all the same is still difficult, because it turns out that the file in the branch is not found. However, it's a matter of checking and checking.

to ForexTools

Мир! ... он всегда лучше любой войнушки ;)

I think so too.

The questions that you and the author of the thread have pointed out are of course important, I am not disputing it. But they are rather philosophical and do not have unambiguous solutions. For example, omitting the correspondence, I will bring the post of the author of this thread from a neighboring one (https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11661), where he also wrote an interesting topic about "the eternal issue" of trend/float prevalence (I quote without any backthought):

2 Prival 47th (4th faculty the best !), last graduation 1992. Our people are everywhere.

Do you think this is a flood?

PS: I perfectly understand the administrators, because in such a rush of a general sweep, you can just go as far as "stupid"!!!

grasn:

to ForexTools

Peace! ... It's always better than any war ;)

I think so too.

The questions that you and the author of this thread have pointed out are of course important, I'm not disputing it. But they are rather philosophical, and simply do not have a clear solution. For example, omitting the correspondence, I will cite the post of the author of this thread from the next thread (https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11661), where he also authored an interesting topic on the "eternal question" of trend/flat prevalence (I quote without any hindsight):

2 Prival 47th (4th faculty the best !), last graduation 1992. Our people are everywhere.

Do you think this is a flood?

PS: I perfectly understand the administrators, because in such a rush of a general sweep, you can just go as far as "stupid"!!!

There was a request in the thread to remove the flub. I was asked a question about the abbreviation DVVAIU, this school that we ended up together with the author of this thread. I answered the question and then deleted my post because I thought it was flooding (the main thing is that the author of the question read it). So it was not moderators, and I myself deleted my post. But the joy of the creator of the branch of what we studied together remained.