D500_Rised:
YuraZ:
D500_Rised:
YuraZ:

the forum is glitchy

- Can't delete their own threads

- can't edit

Similarly with editing.

I can't find the "delete topic" button, or am I not supposed to see it?

everything works delete :-)

If you don't mind, Yuri, show me a screenshot of this button, or tell me where it is, because I haven't "ever" seen it

No button!

1 if YOU made a topic

2 wrote ONE of your posts - even if 2 or 3 BUT Yours!

3 delete this message(s), THEM is deleted

but if someone replies to it, you won't be able to delete it.

OK

Neytron:

I need to develop an advisor, free of charge).

Anyone willing to cooperate? Very necessary. Write here, or better in ICQ 371364205.

For yourself or for sale?

If you want to sell an EA, you are welcome to do it here;

fxrobots, you are taking a big risk. I advise you to reduce your activity in the "commercial" branches.

KimIV писал (а) >>
So it turns out that ideologists-creatives are spoiled by freebies

In my opinion, it is high time that a law was passed in Russia - as soon as a person asks for something for free, he should go straight to Kalyma - so that he knows how free is different from paid... :)

YuraZ писал (а) >>

:-))

so i think maybe someone who wants an advisor to write them for free

for us for free:

I'll have the walls painted and the roof patched.

♪ and you get your gate replaced ♪

---

I'll probably go with that.

----

In fact, there's CODEBASE... that's where they all write for free.

As much as I persuaded them to do it, they didn't want to change the garage door for free. And all ideas of good and evil, as well as the political situation in the country did not help. The situation was changed by the sum of $900.

Registr писал (а) >>

In my opinion, it is high time that a law was passed in Russia - as soon as a person asks for something for free, he should go straight to Kalyma - so that he knows how free is different from paid... :)

A foreigner falls down a sewer well (bums stole the lid for scrap metal).

He comes out, covered in shit, swearing... People start to gather... A sergeant walks up.

A foreigner:

- How come? Here, if we're doing repair work, they put striped poles around the well!...

Sargeant:

- Did you cross the border? Have you seen the striped poles? Well, why are you complaining?

SK. писал (а) >>

A foreigner fell down a sewer well (the lid was stolen by homeless people for scrap metal).

He comes out, covered in shit, swearing... People start to gather... A sergeant walks up.

A foreigner:

- How come? If we're doing repair work, they put striped poles around the well...

Sargeant:

- Did you cross the border? Have you seen the striped poles? Well, why are you complaining?

:)))

SK. писал (а) >>

- Have you crossed the border? Have you seen the poles... the striped ones? Well, why do you resent it?

>> Lol :))))