Breaking through the morning flat - page 28

YuraZ >> :

a man believes that the result is always the same SLIVE!

it would be more logical for him to change his occupation.

--

With that attitude for sure!

There are far fewer people making money in the financial markets.

And all of them had some kind of loss in the beginning, after which they are not lost.

wise (Sergey Kovalyov) (who is this TROLL yet? You do not have enough arguments in an argument? Maybe the argument is empty at all!)

In my post above I talked about profit as the bottom line, which is not immediate.

(I do not use FIBO, but I do not try to argue with it, arguing is a waste of energy and time).

The result (loss or gain) is the result of a particular stage of work, the effectiveness of the system, psychology, etc.

There is nothing to argue about. There is a result (a loss or profit), and everything is clear about it. To make it public or not is an individual matter.

I would imagine reasonable people are looking for exchange of experience on forums. Read someone else's point of view, talk about your own. To argue.

But why challenge the opinions, predilections and habits of others. Everyone has a result (loss or gain)

and, accordingly, an idea of the efficacy of the methods used...

Everyone has their own head on their shoulders. Why persuade, argue, etc.?

To write your opinion and allow (enable) others to draw conclusions for themselves.

Sergey, I'm sure you have a lot to write on the subject of this thread. Give some improvements and suggest something new.

My observations may not be large exactly concerning the breakdown of the morning flat. What improvements would you make?

And let everyone use what is convenient to him.

Avoid those who try to undermine your self-confidence. This trait is peculiar to petty people. A great person, on the contrary, instills a sense that you can become great.
Mark Twain

Sasha81 >> :

There are far fewer people making money in financial markets.

And all of them had some kind of losses in the beginning, after which they were not lost.

That's me. =)

On forums, I would imagine reasonable people are looking to share their experiences. To read someone else's point of view, talk about theirs. To argue.

But why challenge the opinion, the trading habits and the habits of others. They all have a different result (loss or gain)

and, consequently, an idea of the efficacy of the methods used...

Everyone has their own head on their shoulders. Why persuade, argue, etc.?

To write your opinion and give others the opportunity (to allow) to draw conclusions for themselves.

It's a utopia. It doesn't work in reality.

Sergey, I'm sure you have a lot to write on the subject of this thread. Give what improvements, offer something new.

Exactly on the breakdown of the morning flat, my observations are not big. What refinements would you make?

And let everyone uses what it is convenient to him.

Yes, I would. But, I suggested to show some monitoring so that it would be easier for a third-party to understand whether the trader had good ideas. There was one - a quick loss of PAMM. If you read the blog, you should not have missed it. There was no other.

My trading idea is stated in the code here. And in the results here and here. I also would expect something similar from a man who is actively promoting his ideas. I'm not trying to show hypno-graphic images about nothing and "I can sell the indicator". Do you know what I mean?

ps Troll

Yuri, I do not understand something, in the TS the definition of the trend direction is formalised?

on D1 what do candlesticks [1] and [2] show, or the average on p.27 ?

Yuri, do you have any statistics, maybe an indicator, a script, or your personal opinion on the breakdown of the morning flat... Which pairs are "leaders" and which are "slaves", i.e., if one pair "truly" breaks through a flat, will the others necessarily follow? If there is no "master" pair, then maybe there are one or two "slaves"? The question refers to positively and negatively correlated pairs in relation to EUR/USD

To be fair, I must say that Paramon had a serious row with a creditor (like a serious creditor), they corresponded on the forum, I do not know the details and the end.
Files:
pipsovka.rar  429 kb

Sergei's on Broco now.

The account then seems to have been leaked by his trainee

YuraZ:

пробой сам по себе лишь сигнал - а фибо как вероятная цель

A bit about Fibo . We don't need to argue about whether it works or not. It's enough to check on the tester (on a long time interval) - which target is most probable. After that choose for yourself the level that is most probable. If the level of 423% occurs once a month - there is no need to catch it, it's obvious.

The topic is interesting. I suggest going deeper... I haven't searched or written on the subject yet...

I'll post what I do here with reports...

Pochemu ne zdelat chut poomu. Minitorim index EUR i drugii EURXXX pari. Para kotorayavirivaetsa vverh pokupaem.

not really an answer, but it's on-topic and kind of a reminder to do a night flat after New Year's Eve

1. There is an overnight flat. There are technological and market reasons for this.

You have to use any pattern. The money is not superfluous :-)

of course there are complications:

-1: there is not always a flat and sometimes it is just a slightly sloping channel.

-2: there is only 4-5 hours

-3: Spreads and execution delays are high during a flat period.

and a reminder:

- after important evening news and before the morning news, it is too risky to trade in a flat.

- the breakout of a flat is usually in the other direction from the real next move.

- it makes no sense to trade flat after the gap at the open.

- if the trend is strong, the nighttime flat is of no importance at all.

- 2. the flat statistics strongly depend on DC - you need to choose the centre with a good deal of deal flow during the night for the chosen currency pair.

= i.e. the money is there, but it's rare and you have to work hard to get it.

like a public book note :-)