Breaking through the morning flat - page 26

Well, we can see that if the price has broken through the range and reached the first or second Fibonacci level after the breakout, it opens positions in the direction of the breakout, but sometimes it does not open at this level outside the range, and the price returns to the range and it opens at Fibonacci levels inside the range. I wonder why sometimes the first variant of entry is outside the range, and sometimes it is inside the range on a pullback after the breakout. What are the criteria, or it will be as the inner voice says? :)

Here is an example of an entry on EURUSD

There's a BUY.

And the entrance is on Yuri's system.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

There's a BUY.

And the entry is exactly according to Yuri's system.

Well, it is not clear where we entered and by what criterion. I can see the morning ranges though.

Onemore thing for the mql4.ru programmers:

I often see that when you paste a picture into a message, the text floats and can't be formatted properly.

I can't format it properly. I can see the latest message with a screenshot.

Please look at how to make it more convenient.

So it happens I paste the text with my font attributes and if I then write the text, it saves the attributes of the pasted text and change them to their own is no longer possible.

Just like when I pasted SRC tags (MQL4 code), I can't write outside this block.

In general, test the message editor, if possible.

elritmo >> :

What are the criteria or will the inner voice say so? :)

Still no hope of formalising the gut?! =)

elritmo >> :

Well it's not clear where they entered and by what criterion. I can see the morning ranges though.

>> My pairs synchronously showed rise in USD at 11:00 MSK then everything scattered, but most of them still confirmed the rise.

Hence the BUY on EURUSD.

A nice turkey has appeared in the Code Base.

the difficult period is a week for the pound 677p

it just shows another entry against a breakdown - there is such an entry in the system

targets at Fibo levels

--

And to enter against a breakdown or by it, do you determine by inner voice or is there a criterion? For example, if you visually see a sideways movement and the size of the humps of this movement, you see that the humps on the pound are approximately the same size and duration. By the way, this week on other currency pairs you haven't played or it just didn't work out so well?