Breaking through the morning flat - page 19

Before creating the system I wrote a lot of analytics, for example 161 gets very often as a level for a flat, and at different timeframes - where the first impulse after the exit from the consolidation 162 or 160 also fit! - the number 161 was born in the throes of optimization and analytics, that's all

- don't get attached to the absolute value I always and everywhere say it is in the 161 level

it does NOT mean a stupid 161 pip to pip

- it means an area! a certain + - allowed

-- my system works based on a breakthrough and the Fibo level is visible on the state (even if it is a demo).

i use this system for real trading - alas, it fails psychologically when i trade publicly

---

the tester does not confirm that it works

I can show you what's going on in the tester, the men of this site!

before the 2008 championship!

I'm too lazy to find the thread.

and the tester gave a super and the real - albeit demo alas gave a curve to the floor

including me - I just did not give the system a priority to sell

Otherwise, everything would have been fine.

Probably like what happened at the 2007 championship where I had buy priority

--

so performance in the tester is no indicator for any mts

NikT_58 >> :

I haven't opened at all today.

>> something's wrong.

today the system tried eur aud shed chf cad on the real all is similar ! what you see in the demo

I'm not trying to convince you guys that fibo is everything.

I'm not agitating anyone.

Put 1.666666, show me.

If it works, I will take it into account.

I did not go in today and now I regret.

Yuri's is an automatic. I use my hands.

I haven't even been trading for a year yet.

SHOW ME HOW TO DO IT.

Or rather, it turned one year old on 13 May

The deposit hasn't been drained.

And thanks to Yuri's system, something has turned up.

By the way, I forgot about Kim-ma.

He taught me how to program.

Thank him very much for that.

I look through his thread and website regularly.

Yuri, will it make it?

NikT_58 >> :
Yuri, will it hold up?

>> don't make a fuss.

Zen >> :

>> don't fuss

>> sin, I repent.

Why can Fibo work? It is a well-known methodology, whether it works or not is not important in this case. What is important is that there is a significant number of market participants who believe it works. These participants regularly place this grid and act according to its levels. If on a given trading day, the initial levels for setting the grid look equally definite to a considerable audience, they will build approximately the same grids and trade on approximately the same levels. Fibo levels become self-fulfilling predictions, the level works not because 161 or the golden ratio, but because the crowd believes that the level is important and acts on it. Fibo levels have nothing to do with mathematics, they are a behavioural pattern.

The problems with using Fibo are several. First, the rules of grid layout are ambiguous, and believers in Fibo may have different grids pulled simultaneously, which means there will be no friendly behavior and Fibo levels will not work. Second, when anti-Fibo forces come into play, like central bankers and/or financial mathematicians in investment/hedge funds, they break the equation and even the correctest and most similar phibo stops working. Both problems are very common, which is why there are far more cases where fibs don't work than cases where they do.

timbo >> :

Why can Fibo work. It is a well-known methodology, whether it works or not is not important in this case. The important thing is that there is a significant number of market participants who believe it works. These participants regularly place this grid and act according to its levels. If on a given trading day, the initial levels for setting the grid look identical for a significant audience, they will build approximately the same grids and trade on approximately the same levels. Fibo levels become self-fulfilling predictions, the level works not because 161 or the golden ratio, but because the crowd believes that the level is important and acts on it. Fibo levels have nothing to do with mathematics, it's a behavioural pattern.

Nice definition!