[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 262

but the view is apocalyptic :)

the robot came crawling in on its three weary paws to recharge.

Svinozavr:
Okay. I'll take a picture.

It's like this. The pinout of the USB cable is like this:

Black (ground) and red (or yellow - +5V). On the cooler - similar. As a rule, coloured is always +.

As the cooler was meant to be mounted on the graphics card heatsink, I had to attach the legs from paper clips to it:

That's pretty much it.

Now for the exhibition at VINZAVOD (Centre for Contemporary Art))

You can't tell where the crying is and where the humour is

----------------------------------------------

09.08.2010, Russia | Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, during his recent visit to Chelyabinsk, passing by a city beach in the Leninsky district, admonished the Chelyabinsk authorities for the poorly maintained city beach. "I can't say that everything in Chelyabinsk is being done for people to have a good time. Although the beach is wild, but still the city authorities could have taken care of the basic things", - said the head of the government.

The next morning the beach was transformed beyond recognition: sand, sun loungers, umbrellas were brought there, a number of services were arranged and even a summer cafe was built.

The residents of Leninskiy district did not appreciate the efforts of the authorities and trashed the beach created on the "wild" shore.

"They made a good beach and killed all the small forms within a short period of time - said today the city manager of Chelyabinsk Sergey Davydov. - Sun beds were taken away, and those that remained, were cut down on firewood to fry kebabs on them immediately. Umbrellas were torn out by the roots and swam in them on the lake... Everyone considered it his duty to drive his car onto the sand - for two weeks the playground was rolled up to the state of the road.

However, city authorities don't intend to retreat in their aspiration to cultivate the local population: the beach was restored. For the past weekend the area was dug up manually, new - stronger - umbrellas were installed, their bases were concreted, sun beds were replaced. The installation of the metal sunbeds is being discussed - for now as a joke, but if the sunbeds disappear again, this idea may be taken seriously, the Novy Region news agency reports.

It's called "make a fool pray to God.... "

With officials, the main thing is not to do, but to report on time!

And here it is a clear imitation of a job. A decent beach should be accompanied by service infrastructure. Then they will not break it. But to create an infrastructure is long and tedious.

It is easier to hastily "spend money", having spent 5 times more than reasonable, and to report "personally to comrade P ...." faster on tiptoes.

leonid553:

It's called "make a fool pray to God.... "

With officials, the main thing is not to do, but to report on time!

And here it is a clear imitation of a job. A decent beach should be accompanied by service infrastructure. Then they will not break it. But it is long and cumbersome to create an infrastructure.

It's easier to hastily "disburse funds", spending 5 times more than reasonable, and faster on tiptoes to report "personally to Comrade P ....".

Oh, I'm not sure.

I would create an infrastructure, barbed and long, along the perimeter, and a couple of towers for lifeguards with machine guns )).

Watch out for the mate

>

Mischek:

I'm not so sure.

I would build them infrastructure, a barbed and long perimeter, and a couple of towers for rescuers with machine guns ))

))) I remember Gogol's paraphrase of H.O. Gref back when he was a minister:

There are two woes in Russia: Managers and Infrastructure.

Buggahaha!!!)) That's what the Swedish School of Economics means !!!! Fucking innovator!!!

No kidding. At one time, when I served in the army (early 80s, Leningrad Oblast) - before a general (nachdiva) came to our unit - among other things - we soldiers were forced to use hand-held garden sprayers to spray green dye on burnt-out grass areas adjacent to the lawn edges!

I don't know what kind of paint it was - something like a watercolour dye solution.

But it was so.... Before this event, the deputy commander of the unit had been long, ideologically and tearfully telling us that "you have to get it right.....".

leonid553:

No kidding. At one time, when I served in the army (early 80s, Leningrad Oblast) - before a general (nachdiva) came to our unit - among other things - we soldiers were forced to use hand-held garden sprayers to spray green dye on the burnt-out grass areas adjacent to the lawn edges!

I don't know what kind of paint it was - something like a watercolour dye solution.

But it was so.... Before this event, the deputy commander of the unit had been long, ideologically and tearfully telling us that "you have to get it right.....".

I was used to the idea of making canyons on snow drifts, like the asphalt should be black and the snow should be square.

>