[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 258

gip:
In general, the global warming situation is somewhat reminiscent of the usual trading situation - temperatures are rising, but we don't know exactly why. There are various assumptions and hypotheses, but there is no complete certainty and the estimates are probabilistic. Apparently, insiders are working and what-where-why will become clear when the train has already left.

By the way, yes. But there is one major difference. No one thinks to open positions against the trend - to get insulated with every new temperature record. People follow the market, ugh, the weather. (It is not even interesting to look at girls - have I not seen naked women?)

So why are there so many idiots when it comes to trading then? )))

Svinozavr:

Yeah... And in 2012 we have an election. There are rumors (at the instigation of the Kremlin, as I understood from the ramblings of political analysts) about some mysterious third candidate.

I'm wondering... in light of the pending end of the world... who could it be? No, no... it's scary to even think in that direction.

Horror. )))

Р. Kadyrov will have it, as you might imagine.

>

"Ay, zwei, polizei..."

September, somewhere near Ryazan, "it was getting dark", with the police strolling through the ashes of burnt-out villages

---------------------

This is bullshit, the HOUSE is on fire and they are trying to turn people on to another reform debate

By the way, if you rename Putin as Medvedev and Medvedev as Putin, you could save on elections

Rename rubles to euros, we have so many things we could rename

Mischek:

By the way, if you rename Putin as Medvedev and Medvedev as Putin, you could save on elections

Rubles should be renamed euros, we have so many things to rename.

I suggest renaming rubles into dollars.

Then we'll be better off.

*** Squinting as he converts his salary in rubles to dollars ***

Swetten:

I suggest we rename rubles to dollars.

Then we'll be better off.

I am more comfortable in euros, but I am willing to concede

I propose we rename pensions as gifts

and pensioners into gift recipients.

Swetten:

I suggest we rename rubles to dollars.

Then we'll get on with our lives.

My prediction: the roubles will be renamed the yuan :o)

Urain:
My prediction : roubles will be renamed yuan :o)

All is quiet on the Finnish-Chinese border