[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 100

granit77 >>:

Приступим... Второй просроченный.

... Defence, communications. I know very well how security people in the civilian world like to show off too, you can't cheat, you can't sell (your services).
---
Well let's as a joke discuss the tale of how the security gentlemen will detect an electret microphone at two meters away by radio resonance, when it has a cone diameter of less than a millimetre.
---
By the way, on access issues, it's also a ponce. The accounting of tolerances has never been properly put in place.

gip >>:
...Кстати, по вопросам доступа это тоже понты. Учет допусков никогда не был поставлен нормально.

That's what helped me :)) The strictness of the laws is compensated for by their massive non-enforcement.

gip >>:

...Учет допусков никогда не был поставлен нормально.

I don't know, I don't know... here it's strict: 5 years from the date of the last CC, you can't even dream of getting a passport

It's all their own.

moskitman >>:

не знаю, не знаю... у нас тут строго: 5 лет с момента ознакомления с последним СС-ом о загранпаспорте можно и не мечтать

Well, you might have been overdoing it under the mosquito net, but in civilian offices it was easier. No one trusted us with real strategic secrets, and it was possible to weld together an APC body or an R-7 trolley or borrow a thermite compound from the defence industry for surfacing excavator teeth without such rigours. The first department was part of the personnel department and consisted of one person. And in military offices you could always negotiate so that they would not spoil your certificate. And the exit was closed not on the basis of a security clearance, but on the basis of the cumulative security clearance certificates. This all applied to security clearances up to and including the second. I have never seen the first one before and do not know anything about it.

>

>

>