[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 781

Mathemat:
Found the story there as well. Not humour. Curious about some of the comments.

Replace the words trade/think/decide in the woman's words with the words sex/fuck/sucking/sucking and you get the story "Emanuel".

The meaning won't change - just the words.

joo:

Replace the words trade/think/decide in the woman's words with the words sex/fuck/sucking/sucking and you get the story "Emanuel".

The meaning won't change - just the words.

O women! Nothingness is your name:)

Don't go overboard, not all women are all about sex.

Looked at her trading comments on the Eurobucks - logical and balanced. That is, as a trader she could be quite successful.

Another thing is that she posted these revelations about her husband on social media. Now that's not good. Well, what can she do if her husband doesn't understand her and sits on her neck?

Mathemat:

Don't go overboard, not all women are all about sex.

Looked at her trading comments on the Eurobucks - logical and balanced. That is, as a trader she could be quite successful.

Another thing is that she posted these revelations about her husband on social media. Now that's not good. Well, what can she do if her husband doesn't understand her and sits on her neck?

I smiled, didn't I:)

And then, what do you mean by good or bad? It's up to the husband, the breadwinner:)

For a woman in her 40s, the main sex is money.

Mathemat:

Don't go overboard, not all women think only about sex.

Why not - I like it when women only think about sex. Only sex with me. :)

That's right, too. Who else can they think of having sex with? Just me, that's for sure.

Mathemat:
For a woman over 40 the main sex is money.

Or maybe it is the other way round? Before 40 the main thing is money, and sex is of little interest (the main goal is to provide food for children), and after 40 the main thing is sex and money is not the main thing (carnal pleasures, when children are already settled and fed)?

There is a certain... ...nondescript. But women are like that, they don't understand shit.

joo: And after 40, sex is the main thing and money is not the main thing anymore (carnal pleasures when the children are already settled and fed)?
No, "carnal pleasures when the children are already settled and fed" is not before 50-55. Now it's time to have some fun...