[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 678

You guys probably have such global things, I keep thinking who will build it all, Uzbeks and Tajiks again, as far as I know our people will not work at construction sites for such salaries, they would better build factories than mythical cities...

>

Martingeil:

You guys probably have such global things, I keep thinking who will build it all, Uzbeks and Tajiks again, as far as I know our people will not work at construction sites for such salaries, they would better build factories than mythical cities...

The only thing the hoarse girl forgot to add was that ".. .. and here... ...the first Intergalactic Chess Tournament... the first Intergalactic Chess Tournament will be held..." @ O.Bender

>

Roman.:

The only thing this hoarse girl forgot to add was that". and here... ...in New Wasyuki... the first Intergalactic Chess Tournament ...". @ O.Bender

The same thought had crossed my mind. :-()))

1. Одна человеческая клетка содержит 75Мб генетической информации.

2. one sperm cell contains 37.5Mb.

3. One milliliter contains about 100 million spermatozoa.

4. An average ejaculation lasts 5 seconds and contains 2.25 ml of sperm.

5. So, the male's capacity will be (37.5M x 100M x 2.25)/5 = (37,500,000 bytes/sperm x 100,000,000 sperm/ml x 2.25ml) / 5 seconds = 1,687,500,000,000 bytes/second = 1.6875 terabytes/second.

It turns out that a female egg can withstand this DDoS attack of one and a half terabytes per second by only letting one selected data packet through and is the world's most awesome hardwired firewall... But the one packet it misses puts the system down for 9 months...

Zhunko:

5. Therefore, the throughput of the male penis would be (37.5Mb x 100M x 2.25)/5 = (37,500,000 bytes/sperm x 100,000,000 sperm/ml x 2.25ml) / 5 seconds = 1,687,500,000,000 bytes/second = 1.6875 terabytes/second.

A sloppy calculation. Actually even steeper: 1687.5 Terabytes/second.

Roman.:

Windows media player won't play - help - i.e. - there's pure sound, no image... Maybe some codecs are needed... ???

What to watch it in?

My response may be late, but better later than never. I use a small set of codecs. I've been using it for years (I update it from time to time). I haven't found a single movie that can't be played due to lack of codec. Of players I use MPC Home Cinema (this player plays any video) and Light Alloy - I like what hotkeys in this player can adjust video size, contrast, brightness and colour saturation. And, of course, the volume. The whole set - players + codecs, I packed and uploaded to file-sharing site - feel free to use it. http://depositfiles.com/files/ujh30494w - you need to install ALL codecs from this set.

drknn:
And I haven't yet come across a film that won't play due to the lack of a codec.
And I haven't come across any film that won't play after installing the K-Lite Codec Pack, is there something special there?

drknn:

My response may be late, but better late than never. I use a small set of codecs. I've been using it for years (I update it from time to time). I haven't found a single movie that can't be played due to lack of codec. Of players I use MPC Home Cinema (this player plays any video) and Light Alloy - I like that in this player you can adjust size, contrast, brightness and colour saturation with hotkeys. And, of course, the volume. The whole set - players + codecs, I packed and uploaded to file-sharing site - feel free to use it. http://depositfiles.com/files/ujh30494w - you need to install ALL codecs from this set.

Thank you. I'm installing it on my computer.

IgorM:
and I haven't come across any film that won't play after installing K-Lite Codec Pack, is there something special for you there?

I don't like this K-Lite for some reason. About 5-6 years ago I didn't like something about it and I don't use codec packs anymore - I install everything from my own set and everything plays without any problems.

>> Is there something special for you there?

I don't know - download it and have a look - maybe you'll find something for yourself.