[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 298

The baby with the Luger... Didn't you see it?

===

The baby son came to his father,

And the baby said:

Daddy! Luger is good?

- Yes, son, not bad...

Yurixx: The attached text is not humour. On the contrary, it is anti-humour.
Yura, I liked it, thank you. I mean, it may be delusional, but it's so... arousing.

Here I am again about the line between horror and humour. Is it humour or horror? I think it's horror, but the audience laughs ... I don't get it anymore (

Sync and corrected by dr.jackson for

>

It's not horror, it's fucked up.

Mischek:

Here I am again about the line between horror and humour. Is it humour or horror? It sounds horrible to me, but the audience is laughing ... I don't get it anymore (...

It was and will be, but it's someone else's world, even if it's in your backyard. You have to live in your own, personally created world made up of friends, acquaintances and like-minded people. And you have to go to the outside world to get bread from across the street.

Mischek:

Here I am again about the line between horror and humour. Is it humour or horror? I think it's horror, but the audience laughs ... I don't get it anymore (

Sync and corrected by dr.jackson for

this is the work of a cult, by the way the organiser seems not to have been jailed

alexx_v:
It's not horror, it's fucked up.
Yeah, I've been thinking, but I can't think of a better word.

granit77:
It was and will be, but it is a foreign world, even if it is in your backyard. You have to live in your own, personally generated world of friends, acquaintances and like-minded people. And you have to go to the outside world to get bread from across the street.

There is a risk that someday an alien world will break in, for a start . And there is no fence . It is only generated in the mind as a means of self-defence . imho

Finally, the president has been addressed correctly

>

- Listen, is your expert even profitable?)

- Of course I'm profitable. I've already sold twelve of them.