[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 302

I do not understand the Europeans. Are they in danger of complete genetic degeneration, so that they are forced to import Arabs and Negroes in large numbers?

I remember back in the day they had the orange revolutions on this subject, when there was strong agitation that they had to import them or else the economy would be ruined.

gip:

Are they in danger of complete genetic degeneration to the point where they have to import Arabs and Negroes in large numbers?

I remember at one time they had orange revolutions on the subject, when there was a strong agitation that they must be imported or else the economy is ruined.

What, you don't like democracy?

Then let me remind you of the gypsies in France.

That's where human rights are rampant.

:)

Swetten:

What, you don't like democracy?

Then let me remind you of the Roma in France.

That's where human rights are rampant.

:)

"You can quote My Struggle...

It's on the theme of the thread!

DDD

FreeLance:

"My struggle" quote...

On topic of the thread!

DDD

He asked -- I answered.

What do you have a problem with?

P.S. The answer is in the subject of the branch, for the stories about democracy and human rights are very funny as a rule.

Swetten:

He asked - I answered.

What exactly is the problem?

Provokationen - פּראָוואָקאַטיאָנס

To put it mildly, the mentality of the eastern peoples is rigid, so it's death for a European with his soft democratic principles there...

And once they enter the European soil, they continue to behave as tough, which means that Europeans will be ruined by such policies ...

Sarkozy understands this by the way and I respect him for it,

PS No offence meant...

Swetten:

He asked - I answered.

What exactly is wrong with that?

P.S. The answer is on topic, because tales of democracy and human rights are usually very funny.

You didn't answer, you just started stupid flubbing. As usual.

And anyway, what is such a staunch communist doing on this forum? Or do communist aggravations start after a deposit has been drained?

"THE OBVIOUS IS UNBELIEVABLE" !
Natural Gas NGV0
Isn't it time to turn the martingale upwards ? From September 1...

gip:

Didn't reply, but started bluntly flubbing. As usual.

Yeah. That's typical of us.

And anyway, what is such a staunch communist doing on this forum? Or does the communist aggravation begin after a deposit has been wiped out?

Here we go again with the orange svidomite brouhaha.

1. How do you know I'm a communist (how is that, by the way?)? It is not like I have never been a communist.

2. How is the communist aggravation (by the way, what is it?) connected with the sinking of the deposit (by the way, whose deposit? Niroba?)?

3. are the answers, traditionally, not to be expected?

FreeLance:

Provokationen - פּראָואָואָקאַטיאָנס
Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?