[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 279

gip:

Why, did someone come up? The ruminant cattle kept walking, stopping only to look from afar.

Nobody came out of the building either.

This is the norm.

Russians.

--

In such situations, the direct participants of the accident are shocked, it is less right to accuse them than the people around. Although, of course, you should.

Legislation does not punish failure to assist either. Alas. There is an article, there is no practice.

--

All my life I remember bragging about my kindness and spirituality. But somehow I see the complete opposite.

Would you come up and do what?

Integer:

Would you come up and what would you do?

I don't understand the question. If it were possible, I would help. Just as a human being or to the best of my ability.

More often than not, help is not medical, although sometimes it is needed.

Once again, those involved in serious accidents are often in shock and inadequate, not noticing their condition. This daughter, for example, might have called her daddy or mummy rather than the ambulance service.

On the subject of shock, I have noticed that many people, even from a minor accident, become inadequate and unable to think for themselves.

gip:

I don't understand the question. If it were possible, I would help. Just as a human being or to the best of my ability.

More often than not, it is not medical help that is needed, although sometimes it is too.

Once again: those involved in serious accidents are often shocked and inadequate, and do not notice their condition. This daughter, for example, could have called her daddy or mummy rather than the ambulance service.

What is not clear in the question, more than clear. There are two people lying down, both unconscious from traumatic pain shock, very likely there are fractures, what would you do, how would you help, the order of your actions?

Integer:

What's not clear about the question is more than clear. There are two people lying down, both unconscious from traumatic pain shock, very likely there are fractures, what would you do, how would you help, the order of your actions?

Medically? First and foremost of course I would call an ambulance.

Open fractures, severe bleeding, spinal injuries, these are somehow less common. It's not something anyone can deal with.

Internal fractures, contusions and concussions are more common. More often you just have to put the patient down and keep him from crawling around in shock, try to calm him down, talk his teeth in until the pros arrive.

Lift the bleeding extremities, then the venous bleeding will stop on its own.

Some may have breathing problems, some may have heart problems. There's a first-aid kit in the car.

Open wounds, if there are cuts or relatively small ones, should simply be covered with a tampon. In practical terms, surgeons will treat the wound afterwards, though.

There's a lot you can do.

---

I'm not quite sure how to answer your question, though. You need to be more specific.

gip:

I'm not quite sure how to answer your question, though. You need to be more specific.

It's OK, you know, you know how to do it. I've seen a similar situation - a doctor with 20 years' experience, who happened to be standing next to me, was shrinking and didn't know what to do.

with the burglars...

and the bikers are on fire...

alexx_v:
Impressive...

Beware of profanity:)

>

>

stick here, stick there... rubbish...