[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 259

Mischek:

All is quiet on the Finnish-Chinese border
What's all the fuss about when Wrangel burned your Jankowka to the ground, what a bastard!

Mischek:

By the way, if you rename Putin as Medvedev and Medvedev as Putin, you could save on elections

Rename rubles to euros, we have so many things we could rename

!!!))) +100

And VAZ into BMW! And that's it. How long have we been suffering with it...

Svinozavr:

!!!))) +100

And VAZ to BMW! And that's it. How long have we been suffering with it...

Peter do you want people to suffer with a BMW?

Remember: everything you do with your hands is bad, but your children are good (c)

Urain:

Remember: everything you do with your hands is bad, but your children are good (c)

Well, you can rename "it" to hands, that's all...

gip:
In general, the situation with global warming is somewhat reminiscent of the usual situation in trading - the temperature has gone up, but we do not know exactly why. There are various assumptions and hypotheses, but there is no absolute certainty, estimates are of a probabilistic nature. Apparently, insiders are working and what-where-why will become clear when the train has already left.

That's true...

But recently it was on zombie TV - China has become the biggest energy consumer, 2.5 billion barrels. Of course, in terms of electricity and gas, it's all piled up. Question - does anyone have any idea how much heat and fumes and so on?

They started talking about acid rain back in the 70's, I think - but it was caused by aircraft.

I personally have no suggestions - I have a confidence that climate is "gone mad" even if it is a purely natural phenomenon - people will bring the situation to its logical conclusion :)

From Anton Orekh's commentary:

"...And all we have to do is to rename the police!

And then we will go further.
We only need to find the right name for the profession so that crooks become philanthropists, idlers become deputies, coddlers become ministers, and bureaucrats become servants of the people. After the successful rebirth of all organs and services, we will be able to change the whole phenomenon around us.

Poverty will be called frugality, and hunger will be called diet. We will call hot weather sunbathing without having to travel to distant resorts, and we will designate fires as natural heating. And drought is nothing but slash-and-burn farming. ..."

===

Yes, Misha! I pinned your brilliant idea on his post. Why should sensible thoughts be wasted on a non-core asset!
)))

Svinozavr:

...Yes, Misha! I pinned your genius idea on his post. Why should sensible thoughts be wasted on a non-core asset! )))

Are you there on Echo, under what nickname are you bantering? I want to read it.