[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 220

again about fractals...

Tantrik:
The division is simple. Colour, source of energy - white or black - received from above or subtly taken from someone else. If a black magician heals people, he will still be black. (although these expressions are figurative).
How about a contradiction? What is black?

Tantrik:

The division is simple. The colour, the source of the energy - white or black - received from above or discreetly taken from someone else.

So, should I ask the magician to take a look at the energy receipts?

Or a technical passport for it? :)

denis_orlov:

again about fractals...

You can dream that up :) (in the context of the topic, so to speak)

Tantrik:

It's all a play on words...

Okay. Physically (optics) - what is black?

Tantrik:

I had a meeting with, say, a psychic and it was at the end of a chain of random (but identical) events....

You will meet with a charlatan and there is no danger of that happening.

You have "no future" and now you've predicted mine.

Tantrik:

Absence of light.(Light is God, no light is blackness) are figurative expressions.
OK, but then, by analogy - there is no dark energy, there is a "dark place" where "light" energy disappears. (entropy, sort of) Thus, there are no dark mages manipulating dark energy because there is none - there can only be mages taking away 'light' energy (law of conservation).

Tantrik:

What do you need it for?
I don't need it. We're just talking :) shedding light on the basics of misconceptions as we go along...

Mathemat:
drknn, no offence, that was humour.

Experiencing resentment is a rather silly pattern of behaviour. I'm not offended. And I only said what I said to warn against delusions to unsophisticated minds.