[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 193

>

I was just shocked.

>

There doesn't seem to be a poison tooth, from the time 2:17 is clearly visible.

It's not a poisonous tooth.

Richie:

The traffic police can't calm the kids down :) A couple of shots in the air would have been fine.

Not so easy - they actually have a strict accountability for each round, not like in soap operas.

ZS: By the way, if a traffic cop does not have a gun with him, it automatically means that he is not on duty, but went out on the road on his own initiative to make a mess!

>

moskitman: .......... If a policeman does not have a gun with him, it automatically means that he is not on duty now, but went out on the road on his own initiative to make a mess!

There's a "trick" to it: go to a sporting or hunting shop and buy a holster. People start to respect it :)))

16:30 (Moscow), ADP Non-FarmEmployment Change(MoM) / ADP Employment Change (June)
//---------------------------------------------------------

Richie:

There's a "trick" to it: go to a sporting or hunting shop and buy a holster. People start to respect it :)))

Can't you tell an empty holster from a full one?

I'll give you a hint: The traffic cops wear exclusively belt holsters and must fasten the gun to the belt with a special thin strap (there is a loop at the end of the PM handle to fasten the strap carbine)... Well, in short, I personally can distinguish an empty one by the fly - I myself carried a PM around Siberia for 5 years in the army.

There's an avatar in every Russian. You drink some vodka and you're kind and blue.
And you also think you're big strong and awfully agile.

Have you ever noticed that when you are driving, whoever is faster than you is an asshole and whoever is slower is an idiot?

Walk up to a girl and say: 'Girl, your prettiest spot is dirty! And then watch where she will look)))

The most influential person after a corporate party is the one with the pics...

Understanding women's logic is pretty easy, just learn how to play pool dice.

Women's logic is a total dick to a man's psyche

It wasn't until my wife started driving next to me that I realised the true meaning of the term "right hand obstruction"

Really man's best friend is a dog.
Don't believe me? Try this experiment:
Lock your dog and your wife together in the boot of your car.
After an hour or two, open it. Who do you think will make you happier?

The cocksuckers standing by, radar in hand...

-Father Innocent! Tell me, is the soul separated from the body?
- It is, father!
- Now justify it!
- I was passing by your cell before matins and I heard: "Get up, my soul, get dressed and go to the gardens!"
- Justified, but prehistoric....

- Girl, what kind of phone do you have?
- Motorola.
- No, I mean the number?
- Federal.
- No, what are the numbers?
- Arabic.

I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to my girlfriend and wish her a happy Builder's Day. It's been three years now and she's been acting like a d@ck.

A man wakes up his wife in the middle of the night and gives her a glass of water and two aspirin.
Wife: What are you doing?
Husband: - Yes, pills for a headache.
Wife: - But I do not have a headache.
Husband (taking off his pants): - AGAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

Cosmo, help! My boyfriend, when he gets drunk, always starts harassing me. I refuse him as I'm convinced that you can't make love while drunk before marriage. But the problem is that when he's sober, my boyfriend says he's not my boyfriend and doesn't even say hello. It's kind of a dead end!