[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 190

robots, robots, robots everywhere

Best to watch from 1 min 40 sec onwards

>

The Cylons are advancing

Kings used to surrender half the kingdom for a horse, now an entire spy network for one iPhone!

-------------------------------------------------

The US State Department has accused Russia of racism and homophobia. Of the ten Russian spies arrested, not one has turned out

homosexual or African-American.

Once upon a time there was a grandfather and a grandmother. The old man said to the old woman:

- Old woman said to the old woman: "Old woman, let's make a little goat, and let him build the first computer in the forest.

The old woman said to the old woman: "Old woman, let's make a colobok to build the first computer in the forest. As the goat rolls through the forest, he sees the wolf coming. And he asks him:

- What is this?

- It means that you will sit and people will feed you: with diskettes, with disks...

- I want it!" said the wolf, and became a system unit.

The wolf goes further. Suddenly he sees a fox, and he tells her:

- "Lisa, do you want to be a monitor?

- What does it mean?

- Well, it's when you look at people, peep at them, and they don't suspect anything.

- I do!" said the Fox and became a monitor.

The little piglet rolled on. A hedgehog runs across the road. He stops him and asks:

- "Hedgehog, would you like to be a keyboard?

- What's that?

- It's when people will scratch your back and stroke it every day, and you will lie down!

- I do!" said the Hedgehog and became a keyboard.

The Little Hedgehog went on his way. He sees a mouse running. He catches it and asks:

- "Mouse, do you want to be a computer mouse?

- What does it mean?

- When people take you by the scruff of the neck every day and drag you over the mat here and there.

- Fuck you, Gingerbread!!!

And that's how the first mouse got the b... b... kolobok...