Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 18

capr:
Lord_Shadows:
As for my USDJPY prediction, perhaps you don't quite understand what I mean when I say buy from such and such price...

Again I think on the basis of my pseudo-fundamental analysis that at the current price 103 you may start to buy the pair with small lots (50 points) even in the situation of continuing fall in the hope of a pullback to the current price and above.

The reason is the end of the fiscal year in Japan and the fall of the dollar is almost over. The price has hit multi-year lows it hasn't hit in 13 years. 100 is a very circular figure, which with eastern cunning might be broken through (98?), after which the financial authorities will realise that the Japanese domestic producer needs to be supported sometimes too. The fact that a strong yen is not a good thing has long been understood there. There will be interventions supported by speculators. I expect the price to reach 106-108 during March.

Very correct position, though risky for today, but could be extremely profitable for tomorrow.

capr:
Lord_Shadows:
As for my USDJPY prediction, perhaps you don't quite understand what I mean when I say buy from such and such price...

Again I think on the basis of my pseudo-fundamental analysis that at the current price 103 you may start to buy the pair with small lots (50 points) even in the situation of continuing fall, hoping for a pullback to the current price and above.

The reason is the end of the fiscal year in Japan and the fall of the dollar is almost over. The price has hit multi-year lows it hasn't hit in 13 years. 100 is a very circular figure, which with eastern cunning might be broken through (98?), after which the financial authorities will realise that the Japanese domestic producer needs to be supported sometimes too. The fact that a strong yen is not a good thing has long been understood there. There will be interventions supported by speculators. I expect the price to reach 106-108 during March.

The forecast is good with its unambiguousness, without those usual "bounces and fits"...Unfortunately, I can only note that at the moment the Japanese
is not yet predictable according to the methodology I've adopted. And in addition I can state what everybody knows, that it has been trending down from the level of 124.00 since the end of June, 2007.

Sart:
everyone knows - trending down from the 124.00 level since the end of june 2007.
and it has only been clear since September...that we have to play down.

Sart:

Unfortunately, I can only point out that at the moment the Japanese
is not yet predictable according to the methodology I have adopted.
I must say that USDJPY is really not an easy pair. Let's try to restrain the obstinate Japanese and assume that it will go down.

Open position Open = 103.42, TP = 102.57, SL = 104.42

Server: MetaQuotes-Demo
Login: 580473
Password: sx5mimo

Demo for now. But if it works, I will be able to play for real.

I will also try to test USDCAD. It is not an easy pair either.

On the Canadian, we believe that the Yankee will rise to 1.0023 and on the Swiss, that it will fall to 1.032. I.e. I have the takei standing there. Although, the market will show who was right.

Reshetov:
Sart:

Unfortunately, I can only point out that at the moment the Jap
according to the methodology I have adopted is not yet predictable.
I should note that USDJPY is really not an easy pair. Let's try to restrain the obstinate Japanese and assume that it will go down.

Not to be unfounded, let's open position Open = 103.42, TP = 102.57, SL = 104.42

Server: MetaQuotes-Demo
Login: 580473
Password: sx5mimo

For now, just a demo. But if I succeed, I will be able to play for real.

I will also try to test USDCAD. It is not an easy pair either.

I have one missed target - 102.50, but there is no sign of movement to it at the moment,
so I'm not doing anything but watching.
The situation in the Canadian is the most perspective in comparison with other instruments, everything that is directed downward, the nearest target is 0.9750.
If we had enough money, we would be ready to go down... Right now we are at the level of 0.9925.
The other instruments, after reaching the targets, don't know where to go...
I wonder what you have to say about the Canadian...

Reshetov:
On the Canadian, we believe that the Yankee will rise to 1.0023 and on the Swiss, that it will fall to 1.032. I.e. I have the takei standing there. Although, the market will show who was right.
To my mind, the CHF is in the most lost condition, so I cannot decide about its future behavior.
And regarding the level 1.0023 for the Canadian, it is very interesting - yesterday it was the level of the second wave 61.8 % of the low five,
but, like, the pullback ended at 0.9976...

Sart:
Reshetov:
On the Canadian, we believe the Yankee will rise to 1.0023, and on the Swiss, that it will fall to 1.032. I.e. I have got TPs there. Although the market will show who was right.
To my mind, the CHF is in the most lost condition, so I cannot even dare to say something about its future behavior...
And regarding the level 1.0023 for the Canadian, this figure is very interesting - yesterday it was the level of the second wave 61.8 % of the low five,
, but it seems like the pullback ended at 0.9976...
EURUSD sell to 1.5151. There is no more free margin.

Anyway, the novice EA is running on a demo account not on Elliott waves as it is neural network.

Reshetov:
Sart:
Reshetov:
On the Canadian, we believe the Yankee will rise to 1.0023 and on the Swiss, that it will fall to 1.032. I.e. I have takes there. Although, the market will show who was right.
For me the franc is the most lost, that's why I hesitate to say anything about its future behavior.
And regarding the level 1.0023 for the Canadian, this figure is very interesting - yesterday it was the level of the second wave 61.8 % of the low five,

In general, the beginner EA works on a demo account not on Elliott waves, as it is neural network.
If so, let it hold to 1.5120 - min target(23%) of the fourth wave of the youngest five...

Sart:
Reshetov:
Sart:
Reshetov:
On the Canadian, we believe the Yankee will rise to 1.0023 and on the Swiss, that it will fall to 1.032. I.e. I have takes there. Although, the market will show who was right.
For me the franc is the most lost, that's why I hesitate to say anything about its future behavior.

In general, the novice EA works on a demo account not on Elliott waves, as it is a neural network.
If so, let it hold to 1.5120 - min target (23%) of the fourth wave of the youngest 5...
And actually, there are no opportunities for 100% - reliable trading at the moment...