Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 15

All right, everyone? Is the discussion over? Is everyone sticking to their opinions? To be honest I would like to look at the effectiveness of BTs for future developments as well. I am not interested in manual trading because I know myself (I don't have enough discipline), I am more interested in formalization of BT, and for this I would like to look at reasoned trading.

Cronex:
All right, everyone? Is the discussion over? Is everyone sticking to their opinions? To be honest I would like to look at the effectiveness of BTs for future developments as well. I'm not interested in manual trading, because I know myself (I don't have enough discipline), I'm more interested in formalization of VT, and I would like to see some reasoned trading.
Purchased robots that work outside trading terminals
They start analysis by detecting patterns and consider known TA shapes as patterns,
The search is performed separately - all figures (paternas) or continuation figures or reversal figures (i.e. different forecasts).
Then we look for waves from the found TA figures and name them ABC
Then we look for the reference patterns of the sub-waves, and sub-waves themselves - call them XYZ
After that, they calculate the wave parameters - from where to where by a level, and how much by duration.
We obtain a detailed breakdown of the chart.
But the most interesting thing is that "adult" programs calculate wave statistics!
Probably count the deviations between the waves found and the line .
And then they (MNC?) determine the position of Eliot's fan and construct the waiting zones (where it will go and with what probability).
Again, wave statistics allows filtering forecasts by confidence.
This calculated statistics allows to build a nice Eliot map, or interference pattern of probability waves for girls.
I think it's possible to get your self-made one up to this level in two calendar years. In the meantime, the emcuelles are holo-armed in this matter. Unless ZigZag is available.

The People's BT formalisation programme

1. Partitioning of credible TA shapes with a variable window.
2. Drawing of sub-waves from TA shapes.
3. Calculation of wave parameters, filtering of waves obtained in p.1 p.2.
4. Calculation of wave statistics, filtration of enn-mental analyses (by Zigzag?). ("we shall not take Granny Yaga from the outside, we shall raise her from our own!" )))))).
5. Calculation of Eliot's fan location and construction of probability waiting zones.
6. Construction of Eliot's map.
7. Populating the verbal knowledge base for automatic people's commentary.
8. Introduction of feedback, feedback library, optimization by feedback.
9. Robust evaluations.
10. MTS

Korey писал (а): But most interestingly, the "adult" programs calculate wave statistics!!!
Probably count the deviations between the waves found and the line.
and then pick (ISC?) the position of the Eliot fan and build the waiting areas (where it will go and with what probability).
Again wave statistics allows filtering forecasts by confidence.
These calculated statistics allow to draw a nice Eliot map, or a probability wave interference pattern for girls.

This is bullshit, Korey. Once again, the statistics come from the markings the software gives out. And partitioning algorithms (based on interpretation of EWP rules and norms) is a tricky business, fuzzy logic, so on what stable basis these statistics are built for girls is a big question.

I've seen and statistics from Rich Swannell (he is the author of one of the wave robots, EWA, I believe, used to be called). Statistics supposedly on the ratios of waves of the same order in impulses and corrections. Nothing pretty, no particularly pronounced spikes in probability density in Fib... areas. In order to build such statistics, one must already know the partitioning. It's like Baron Munchausen pulling himself out of a swamp.

Also, in the book "Secrets of Elite Traders" (I think that's it) Swannell manages to slightly adjust the classic EWP norms. On what basis - if he himself was guided by exactly the same norms and rules laid out in the classic version of the EWP!

Korey:

The People's BT formalisation programme

1. Partitioning of credible TA shapes with a variable window.
2. Construction of sub-waves from TA shapes.
3. Calculation of wave parameters, filtering of waves obtained in p.1 p.2.
4. Calculation of wave statistics, filtration of enn analysis (by Zigzag?). ("we shall not take Granny Yaga from the outside, we shall raise her from our own!" )))))).
5. Calculation of Eliot's fan location and construction of probability waiting zones.
6. Construction of Eliot's map.
7. Populating the verbal knowledge base for automatic people's commentary.
8. Introduction of feedback, feedback library, optimization by feedback.
9. Robust evaluations.
10. MTS

Have you completed this programme yet?

Korey:

Thanks for the layout. I have the same idea. I wrote a kernel for an agent in which the decision-making and signal issuing block is placed in a separate module. This allows me to add different logics and combine various trading principles without rewriting everything. At the same time, I can change my tactics in response to the market changes on the fly.

Until MQL has no built-in tools for high-grade analysis of this topic, it is better to use an external specialized analyzer. By the way, what can you advise about BT software? If it has a possibility to work with API, then it will be perfect.

Cronex:
All right, everyone? Is the discussion over? Is everyone sticking to their opinions? To be honest I would like to look at the effectiveness of BTs for future developments. I am not interested in manual trading, because I know myself (I don't have enough discipline), I am more interested in formalization of VT, and for this I would like to see some reasoned trading.
Next week the experiment will continue. At the weekend I will analyze mistakes in forecasts and trading and of course I will make practical conclusions.
However, beforehand I would like to note that this week's failures have been caused by elementary and banal, commonplace, typical mistakes in trading itself.
VTE was at its best, as, by the way, please note, it was at its best during the previous week. That is, for a fortnight now VTE has been making correct predictions.

Sart:
The VTE was at its best, as, please note, was the case in the previous week. That is, for a fortnight now VTE has been making correct predictions.
No need to argue here, anything that is profitable is good...
My question is, how often will trade, because the third waves of the day are very rare, which means that 90% of the time you have to be out of the market.
Or am I missing something in wave theory?

Mathemat:

Mathematician, hello ! Note that just now, at this very moment, as I write, the Japanese are hitting 104.00

Lord_Shadows:

Or am I missing something in wave theory ?

No, it's just that there hasn't been a word about wave theory here in all this time :)