Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 14

Sart:
I, here, since the morning I wondered if anyone has a ready forecast for Japanese.

Ok.

On the Japanese, according to my observations on the clock trend resumption after consolidation, 4 hours momentum has formed for the trend, stable trend for the day.

Pre-breakout condition is estimated at 105, if it will break fast then 104 is not the limit.

Sart 28.02.2008 21:02 "Does anyone have a mature, ready forecast for the Japanese?

Simultaneously with the opening of your branch for my pseudo-fundamental reasons and with your moral support I bought Yen in different crosses. Now I closed orders at 21-14 MSK. Why - I can't explain. Probably because if I do not buy tomorrow, I will record 11% profit at the end of the month. A record.
That is the Japanese forecast - to stay out of the market.

capr:

Sart 28.02.2008 21:02 "Does anyone have a mature, ready forecast for the Japanese?

Simultaneously with the opening of your branch for my pseudo-fundamental reasons and with your moral support I bought Yen in different crosses. Now I closed orders at 21-14 MSK. Why - I can't explain. Probably because if I do not buy tomorrow, I will record 11% profit at the end of the month. A record.
That is the Japanese forecast - to stay out of the market.

Of course, the farming is voluntary, but according to my pictures, the Japanese are still going down and down...

Reshetov:
Predictions are a thankless task. It's much more interesting to brag about the state if you're lucky on the day. And if you're unlucky, it's better not to flaunt it in public. Because: "Once lied to, who's going to believe him again?" Only winners are not judged.

Someone has already reminded us here that traders trade on probabilities, not on accurate forecasts.
Mr Reshetov, as always, judging by himself)

TC in the style <<synchronization of personal hormone levels with market movements> :-))
And after the sweat, go for a walk in the park - to air out the adrenaline rush until the next morning.

Reshetov:
It's much more interesting to brag about the state if you're lucky on the day. And if you're unlucky, it's better not to flaunt it in public. Because: "Once lied to, who's going to believe him again?" Only winners are not judged.

The disagreement was over the direction of the Canadian. But how to confirm, that TA also can do something, only with a straight after the forecast. For EUR and CHF also at first there was a forecast and the state confirmed it. What is your question? What was so offensive to you? I think I also told about my Alpari micro account that I was out on MK.

Sart:
Of course, farming is voluntary, but judging by my pictures the Japanese are still going down...

Sergey Bravo! A little more aggression and the depo will return to the initial state!

The main thing here is not to get carried away!

And the best thing is to catch the entrance and stand! To a reasonable limit!

entrance by signal

'WACKENA unravels 2007 championship trade analysis'

----

=))) yen down, long term =)))) pips to 260 on fy

Korey:
TC in the style <<synchronization of personal hormone levels with market movements>>))
And after the sweat, go for a walk in the park - to air out the adrenaline rush until the next morning.
Sometimes, something may be blurted out, maybe about the "park" or something else purely personal. But when you see "suitcases full of quid" being carried past you,
sometimes it's hard to keep it in check.....

Zig-zags, Zig-zags....there is a lot of simplicity and no need to bother....The USDJPY has an upward divergence when the pair is falling...so it's time to buy.....Also for the other currency pairs, where USD is present

here is a picture