Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 7

Cronex:
on Alpari micro I have a MC today :-(.
Sorry :(

goldtrader:
Cronex:
on Alpari micro I have a MC today :-(.
Sorry :(

Ah, bullshit :-) I will replenish it tomorrow, you have to pay for the experience. And 100-200 quid for once I will not drink beer with my friends, I will be healthier :-)

"Moving from failure to failure without losing optimism"... seems to be Churchill.

Sart:
Of course I have lost confidence, but just in case - the franc and the jap are set to go down very seriously...

I haven't lost anything! You deserve respect for the very fact that you are publicly monitoring the real.

I don't know the essence of your system, but I think the unacceptable error in any system is increasing the lot with averaging. The averaging itself is questionable, to put it mildly (the price shows position wrongness). If we want to average, we should decrease the lot. And of course we need stops, Mathemat repeatedly reminds us of them. The more real ones - you will get the MC before the SL is triggered. And now, it is clear, when the loss is under 60%, you do not have the courage to close the position yourself. It's like cutting off the hand or foot caught in a trap.

Hopefully the rynag will turn around and face you.

goldtrader:

I haven't lost anything! You deserve respect for the very fact that you are publicly monitoring the real.

And now, of course, when the loss is up to 60%, you do not have the guts to close your positions. It is like cutting off a hand or a foot caught in a trap.

Hopefully the rynag will turn around and face you.

I agree with you on all counts. By the way, any progress on the canadian?

Sart:

Great ! Wasn't it me who let you down on the Canadian ?

No you didn't :-) everything is fine

Canadian +50pts yesterday so -50pts today the market has returned

goldtrader: And now, it's clear, when the loss is up to 60% and you don't have the guts to close the position. It's like cutting off an arm or a leg caught in a trap.

That's why we are developing automatic systems here, whose effectiveness can be tested over a significant time interval)... But Elliott is difficult to formalise...

Sooner or later the wave theory will explain why the depo was lost (I hope it doesn't affect anyone here), it interprets the history well, but it does not always see the present through its prism, and I think, for some reason, that it is not only the lack of experience of a trader...

I've been doing pretty good lately with pipsing in waves ala Nyroba, but "enlarge" my trading, following the same "patterns", is not very successful either, although I've read everything about Elliot and Neely....

Cronex:

I agree on all points. By the way, is there any movement on the Canadian in the debriefing?

I can't find anything. The chronology is as follows: the third wave was in full swing, then the high reached by the third wave turned into the end of the first/beginning of the second wave,
And the end of the second wave has now been fixed (hopefully definitively) at the low reached at 0.9782.
The price channel of this newest wave has expanded, of course, but it is still directed upward, though at a small angle of 10-15 degree.
Such a wave picture. During a month of attentive observation of all the instruments this development, when the third wave has passed the half of the first wave length,
I don't think it's the first time.

I will have another look tomorrow with a clear head.

I do not feel sorry to close (of course it is unpleasant), but I just do not understand what is going on. After all, look how, according to the same methodology, they went in the right direction
New Zealander, franc and japanese.

Sart:
I'll look again tomorrow with a clear head.
And we have a consolidation on a steady trend on H1. H4 has given an impulse to form a trend. So all remains unchanged.

Sart - good luck, I also posted signals for 40-250pp, but they were called Pips and their fast execution (I got mad and stopped logging on that forum) =))), I was wrong in the signals)), but it was not Pips! - i was wrong(the time of signal'splayback was 10 minutes and more)

wenay:
Sart - good luck, I also used to post 40-250pp signals, but they were called Pips, because of their fast execution (I got mad and stopped logging on that forum) =)), of course I was wrong in the signals)), but it was not a Pips! - or i am mistaken!
Wenay, you might be more comfortable to speak in English for example? Honestly ?