Depression, I'm depressed, I've got a grill, but it's no use, help me out. - page 7

do you want to go on to the present day??

on page 6 a screenshot of the graphic

I'm falling off, there's a forest here. :(

Red.Line писал (а):

Were you really hoping for something more, geez :)

wenay:
want to continue to date???
My first post in the thread still stands :) Learn and grow:) Read forums, look at others:) And take their mistakes, not forgetting the achievements, maybe one day, you'll give the same advice to the newcomer, which you get yourself:) We have a lot of talent here, and probably every at least second member has a couple of these grails:)

xnsnet:
Red.Line wrote (a):

Did you really hope for more than that, God be with you:)

My first post in the thread still stands:) Learn and evolve:) Read the forums, look at others:) And take their mistakes, not forgetting the achievements, maybe one day, you'll give the same advice to a newcomer, which you get yourself:) We have a lot of talent here, and probably every at least second member has a couple of these grails:)

:))))))))) Joker, man.

Yes, and I laughed heartily today, though hysterical, but still in a joking mood:) Oh sorry, you must have thought it was for you:)

xnsnet:
Yes, and I laughed heartily today, though hysterical, but still in a joking mood:) I'm sorry, you must have thought that was for you:)

No, no, it's fine. :)

The horrors of our small town...

FION:
The horrors of our little town...

No, that's our rasha...)

"The house stands, the light is on.
From the window you can see the distance.
So where did the sadness come from?
"The sadness? "