Depression, I'm depressed, I've got a grill, but it's no use, help me out. - page 2

Albanian lessons at udaff.com :)

Granit77, to be frank, I have an absolute grammar, fatahrafichi nah.

I treat Russian with respect and immediately see where it is illiterate and where it is Albanian. It is quite acceptable to use some elements of Albanian, of course, with consideration and order - otherwise you won't understand anything in it without special training. And it's not the forum to flaunt this sophisticated and extremely aesthetical language constantly and without occasion.

Mathemat:
Granit77, to be frank, I have an absolute grammar, fatahrafichi nah.

I treat Russian with respect and immediately see where it is illiterate and where it is Albanian. It is quite acceptable to use separate elements of Albanian, of course, with consideration and order - otherwise you won't understand anything in it without special training. The forum is not the one for flaunting this sophisticated and extremely aesthetical language constantly and without reason.

I strongly agree. misspellings don't count.

Mathemat:
granit77, quite frankly, I have an aplenty of grammar, fatahrafic nah.
I understand you, your language suits me fine :)

wenay:

HELP ME: TELL ME WHAT OTHER PROBLEMS WILL BE, I've bought a laptop, UPS to it tomorrow, I'll try to make two Internet connections simultaneously, but the councilor has so far turned off, I'm afraid, what if something goes wrong again? there is a disaster or something.

Tell me how to store the array so that everything was okay or what to do to save the array

You can put your EA on a rented reliable server and not worry about communication or power. This has already been discussed - search rules...

I once suggested having a dictionary of rare and most interesting words. I suggest the following words for the sake of the entries:

- timfrend ('When you change timfrend, the indicator disappears');
- kakuenibut ('Can you tell me how to close some lats with one click?');
- while the order is still pending;
- faataparat ('camera, it was in another source).

granit77 писал (а):
your language satisfies me quite well :)
Jesus...!!! Where did I get to...

These are the consequences of the computerisation of the masses and the appearance of the irrelevance of conventional education. "Push the button and you get the result!"

But that song didn't mention anything about the result ;o)

Kuligina will be, we need an opportunity to kick users in the forum. . Like kicking, he defended himself, then kicking back... On the principle of kombats. Russian would be respected here immediately! :)

KimIV:
Jesus...!!! Where did I get to...
This is our homeland, comrade...