Probabilistic neural networks, packages and algorithms for MT4 - page 20

More important is the choice of exit. Open[w - 1] - Open[w], Close[w - 1] - Open[w - 1], price change by a certain number of points or calculate the exit using the ZigZag indicator. Generally speaking, there is a lot of room for work.

Ha, quick crack :), so all is not lost. Taking neuronics by bruteforce is a dead end.

TheXpert:
Ha, quick crack :), so all is not lost. Taking neuronics by bruteforce is a dead end.
I also use Hodrick-Prescott filter. this method of smoothing also shows one of the best results. what's your opinion of it?

Hi! About three years ago in the thread a package called STATISTICA Neural Network was given away. Of course, the links are no longer working. Please share the package again, if anyone has it.

Hello to you too!

You can try to re-enter the same water, but: "... and talk? ..."

asdasd:
Hi!
Hi. replied to my personal email.

Hello! The question is the same as many here: does anyone have STATISTICA Neural Networks, I just need it badly and can't find it for a long time!!! If so, please send it to job_serge@mail.ru, I'd be eternally GRATIFIED!!!

Figar0:
Hi. Replyed in person.

Hi! Give me a link toSTATISTICA Neural Networks - gratitude will be endless! I have Statistica 8, but after years of working on it I want something more sophisticated. Just now starting to do another Grail - and the toolkit is bloody out of date!!!!

Send me amessage and I'll let you know.