Probabilistic neural networks, packages and algorithms for MT4 - page 14

about the "favourable conditions" you might be wrong.

what about january 2007 december 2006? what about summer 2006? i don't think it's just the system that worked during those periods either...

i just read everything i found on the subject very carefully. in the end you can learn the system.

from a manual trading point of view 2007 is awesome! because the buy command always broke through...

for buy traders, 2007 is also fantastic...

magiXpert:
Vinin:
Lime:

2 Run the Statistica package(www.statsoft.ru) with the Neural Networks module , import quotes

3 Process the data, create an EA or indicator algorithm

2. You either have to buy it or search for it. You can only download Demo.
3. on this site there is a forecasting algorithm for gold
for a fortnight. So the algorithm is already there.

2. Is it allowed to post pirate links here? I do.

3. Show me :)

Can you send download link for Statistica 8 ?

citalkdm@yahoo.co.uk

Gentlemen, please share a fresh Statistokoi with me too. I would really appreciate it. Thank you. ah@pr2007.ru

Of course, special thanks to Batter for the idea of using probability nets. I've never paid attention to them before, working with others. But now it turns out that it's not even a bad thing at all........ Here's how the probability net worked this week. Even caught the latest dip - Batter's not a sour drawdown. However, in order to avoid overtraining I picked up other pairs for entry and hedged with franc...... And it didn't turn out badly.....

LeoV, can you use the version of neuroshelf that's distributed for free, I think it's 4, or should you buy it? Are they drastically different?

LeoV:

........ Here's how the probability net worked this week...

Are these backtests or demos? Without addons? What is the training and testing interval?

musrusm:
LeoV, can you use the version of neuroshelf that's distributed for free, I think it's 4, or should you buy it? Are they drastically different?

Yes, they can. How are they different? - It's hard to say. On the one hand a lot on the other not so much. You just need to know HOW to use.......... is very specific, but if you learn it does "wonders" .....

goldtrader:
Are these backtests or demos? Without addons? What is the training and testing interval?
Grey is training, green is real time. With addons, of course. .... The training interval is 2-4 weeks. And I'm getting the hang of it without checking. .....

LeoV: Grey is training, green is real time. With addons, of course. .... The training interval is from 2-4 weeks. And I'm getting the hang of it. .....

I'll take it from here. LeoV, does NSDT pro 5.4 work directly with MT4?

goldtrader:
LeoV wrote (a):
I must of course say a special thanks to Batter for the idea of using probability nets. I've never paid attention to them before, working with others. But now it turns out that it's not even a bad thing at all........ Here's how the probability net worked this week. Even caught the latest dip - Batter's not a sour drawdown. However, in order to avoid overtraining I picked up other pairs for entry and hedged with franc...... And it turned out pretty good.....

Thanks. LeoV, does NSDT pro 5.4 work directly with MT4?

I've been trying this tool for almost a year - it doesn't do wonders. You have to make your own network to understand how it works. You have to build your own network to understand how it works. The black box that gives you a winning bottle of champagne today, and tomorrow, for no apparent reason, it will spit in your face and say: "Well, I couldn't make it...".

I have everything set up to trade directly from this program through Metatrader, but these neural networks did not offer me anything good in the output so that I could be at least partially sure about the result. And, judging by your calculations, your inputs are even worse than ones I have made in my calculations.

This is not to mislead you, God forbid, play it safe, just don't delude yourself with the illusion that this network is smart enough to predict currency ups and downs, Trichet constipations, Bernanke migraines and other interesting things.