Probabilistic neural networks, packages and algorithms for MT4 - page 15

goldtrader:
Thank you. LeoV, does NSDT pro 5.4 work directly with MT4?
What do you mean directly? Only through the addon.......

Idalgo:

I have been using this tool for almost a year and it does not do wonders. You have to build your own network to understand how it works. This is all nonsense. It's a black box that gives you a bottle of champagne as a prize one day and spits in your face the next day for no apparent reason and says: "Well, I couldn't do it...".

I had everything set up to trade directly from this program via Metatrader, but these neural networks did not offer me anything good in the output, so that I was at least partially confident in the result. And, judging by your calculations, your inputs are even worse than ones I have made in my calculations.

I'm not trying to disorient you, God forbid, play it safe, just don't have any illusions that the network is so smart to predict the ups and downs of currencies, Trichet locks, Bernanke migraines and other interesting things.

Unfortunately, you will never be able to understand or somehow logically comprehend the way a neural network works, and why it takes a decision one way or another. Neural networks in general are a black box. Just because you failed to learn how to work with NS does not mean that others will fail. Just like in trading - someone trades well and someone else fails. ...... And that's okay - everyone can't be good at everything....

LeoV:

It will never be possible to understand or somehow logically comprehend how a neural network works and why a neural network makes this or that decision, unfortunately. Neural networks in general are a black box. Just because you failed to learn how to work with NS does not mean that others will fail. Just like in trading - someone trades well and someone else fails. ...... And that's ok - everyone can't all succeed....
Yes, you are absolutely spot on. I'm just gripped by an attack of the oldest human vice - envy. The Network you trained so presciently figured out the latest fall (not unlike Batter), I have to beg your forgiveness for the unconstructive criticism I excreted against your Network.

I will follow with interest your further investigations, in which I wish you every success.

magiXpert:
Sent to all those who are eager. StatSoft theme.

Please send me one too if you can! yzh mail ru

Guys who have these links, send them to me.

magiXpert:
Sent to all those who are eager. StatSoft theme.

Please help with a link to Statistica Neural Networks - 7th can be 6th yzh mail ru

LeoV:
Of course, special thanks to Batter for the idea of using probability nets. I had never paid attention to them before, working with others. But now it turns out that it's not even a bad thing at all........ Here's how the probability net worked this week. Even caught the latest dip - Batter's not a sour drawdown. However, in order to avoid overtraining I picked up other pairs for entry and hedged with franc...... And it didn't turn out badly.....

Question about probability network, which works this way, how many layers and neurons it has and what do you feed on its inputs? There is a picture of the grid in Neuroshell.

Can anyone suggest links to NeuroSolution 5 documentation in Russian.

I made DLL for docking with MT4, but NS5 is so flexible in building networks, that it is hard to use its features without deep understanding of all details.

And success, as you know, lies in the details. You can replace one die with another and the results are totally different.

NS5 is much more powerful than NSDT and the ability to integrate it with MT4 provides serious possibilities.

I will use it as a reference once more, if someone knows something about NS5 in Russian?

Sincerely

GSB:
Can anyone suggest links to NeuroSolution 5 documentation in Russian

I made
a DLL for docking with MT4, but NS5 is so flexible in building
networks that it's hard to use it without deep understanding
it's very difficult to use it without deep understanding of all the details.

And success, as you know, is in the details. You can replace one cube
and you get radically different results.

NS5 is much more powerful than NSDT and the ability to integrate it with MT4
I think it gives serious possibilities.

So once again, may be anyone has downloaded anything on NS5 in
Russian?

Regards

PROMT help the father of Russian democracy, as well as learning neural network theory (terms in Slushen are almost academic)

Just a link

http://www.neurostock.ru/

http://www.neurostock.ru/?idc=4&idp=6

Can I also have STATISTICA Neural Networks. Email sayfuji@ya.ru Preferably with a cure.