WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 15

Gorillych:
From the legal point of view you should have written "2 or more...", "at least 2...", "more than 2..." ....
From a technical point of view you just had to implement your technical capabilities without informing anyone about it. And so you mixed everything into one pile and made a lot of questions.

I am sure that this way of describing normal contractual conditions is common, and there is no ambiguity here that 2 is just 2 and no more and no less.

For example here:

https://alpari.com/en/cspec/

or like here:

page 18 par 3

http://www.fxdd.ru/forms/FXDDCustomerAgreementApril2006.pdf

and about the same here

http://www.fxdd.ru/dealing_facts.html

The situation with the Expert Advisor is really ambiguous... On the one hand everyone understands that everything would have stayed the same! If the brokers turn filters on, change spreads and stop levelling with similar strategies, the broker may or may not give them to you. If the broker allows you to go in and set TR=1, then you can! Whether the spreads and stops are hard or not is up to him - the broker's position will only determine how many clients he will have. If the broker can change the rules at any time not everyone wants a partner who keeps trumps up his sleeve and takes them out when it suits him. Now from the position of a broker who has to pay for a profit to a client who works in autotrading with a pip of 1p inhd. 100% hit in profits and the broker is not able to take the client's transaction to interbank as it lasts sometimes a few seconds.

YuraZ:
Now from the position of the broker who has to pay for the profit of a client who works in autotrading with a pip of 1p in which 100% hit in profits and the broker is not able to take the client's trade to the interbank because it lasts sometimes a few seconds.

For the time being the broker does not go to the interbank it means he is busy with forex operations in his "kitchen".And here the positive role of scalpers to prevent the broker to walk around the corridor for convenient stops (because it is possible that while no one sees quickly rush for nearby stops, and then return as if nothing had happened and then assure all their clients that they trade in the international forex market, and not cook in his "kitchen"). I think the role of pip pip traders is extremely positive, because they trade according to quotes offered by a brokerage company and protect our STOPS!

This morning on EURGBP a naked flat, stoplevel = 2, but winwin2007 doesn't open, so, it's not about stoplevel (as winwin states everywhere :)...

The "kitchen" approach should certainly not be used. In your relationship with a broker, we don't care whether he withdraws or not, as long as he complies with the contract and you do. it is unpleasant if the broker gives unrealistic quotes, shoots down stops and blows candles. it turns out the broker can do "kitchen cooking" quotes. then referring to errors in settings or glitches in the software. conditions in which this is possible can be called a one-way game. For a good broker who allows to take profit, in other words, you should not speculate with them. If the broker allows you to take 1 pips, then you should not be offended.

sashken looks like he's not only looking at the stop level but also the fluffiness of the quotes... besides, probably only hunting at night is a good lesson for all pips players!

sashken:
This morning on EURGBP was a naked flat, stoplevel = 2, but winwin2007 doesn't open, so, it's not about stoplevel (as winwin states everywhere:)...

I also agree with you that it's not all about the stopgap, it's about the quote filter.

The day before yesterday I took apart all the entry points of winwin positions and after that I quickly drafted an EA and put it on the demo. My EA did not open a single position, neither did the leader. Then I started to analyze the quotes and did not notice any gaps between the opening and closing prices of the zero candle with the difference of 3 or more pips, so I realized that the filter has been activated.

Regards, Vyacheslav.

Staplevel was four points.

Bauleken:
Staplevel was four points.

Now it's 4 (movement started), when I wrote the post I specifically checked, it was 2, and there was a flat, all conditions for it to open, BUT it's the filters, not the stoplevel, that get in the way. IMHO

sashken:
Bauleken:
Stoplevel was four points.

Now it's 4 (movement started), when I wrote the post I specifically checked, it was 2, and there was a flat, all conditions for it to open, BUT it's the filters, not the stoplevel, that get in the way. IMHO
Responded in the winwin comments. Someone said overnight that the stoplevel was brought back 4 pips. The message was around 3:50mc.
By the way, my pips would have made a profit tonight. Quotes were disposed to pipsing (not because the filters were glitchy, but because of the market itself). So vinvin had chances to win some money tonight. Not necessarily of course, it depends on his algorithm.