Wishes for MQL5 - page 30

Whether there was such a wish here or not, I don't remember. Implement string patterns - like in Word, when looking for something, with *, ?, symbols for numbers and letters.

Here's more.
It would be nice to see parameters being tested in Read only mode while running the tester. That is, if we have several long optimization processes, it is not very convenient to keep in mind what is running at the moment. Display the parameter window without the possibility to change anything in it.

Let this window be visible during run.

In the "profiles" list, it would be very desirable to be able to create folders.

Right now it is a long list with scrolling. This is very inconvenient when different account types are used.

We need to collect profiles for different account types in the appropriate folder.

And also add the ability to drag and drop entries through the list to sort by current situation.

Complex objects need to be refined. Need in-house functions to get the coordinates of any point on an object using the given object coordinates.

1. API
2. .NET support
3. OleDb driver for quotes

I may be repeating myself, but I probably have an unusual wish, so that in the tester it would be possible to trade hands. Of course, if an EA is being tested, the speed should be higher. Otherwise, it really kills us to wait for 20-30 hours.

RichPavel:
I may be repeating myself, but I probably have an unusual wish, so that in the tester it would be possible to trade hands. Of course, if an EA is being tested, the speed should be higher. Otherwise, it is really killing us to wait for 20-30 hours.
The impossibility to trade by hand in the Strategy Tester can be solved. For this purpose, I use 2 trend lines when necessary - one opens and the other closes positions. Creating an Expert Advisor that handles the position of the trend line and reacts to it is not difficult. I agree - manipulating trend lines isn't exactly convenient, but it's still better than nothing.

SK. писал (а):

Complex objects need to be refined. Need in-house functions to get the coordinates of any point on the object using the given object coordinates.

It seems that the developers have already promised this.

I will add to my list.
1. Possibility to use the same inclusion files in different parts of the program.
2. More mathematical functions and more variety. Logarithms on different bases, factorial, integration, dif... (of course, you may write your own).
May be, the developers will take functions from the archive of libraries, already developed by other programmers?
3. Here is one more request. Some of the built-in functions do not work from the libraries. Only from the common program code.
For example, the functions to control horizontal levels in additional subwindows.
I wish there were no such restrictions.

In the editor's file navigator, the context menu command is "copy file", or even "send by e-mail". The "description" property that appears in the additional tab of the properties window.

I would also very much like to see in the fifth version that requotes are no longer an error, that is, if there is a slippage, then, say, the ordersend function becomes equal to the new price that was sent by the DC (about as in manual trading), and then let MTS itself decide within a second (for example) whether the price is suitable or not.