Wishes for MQL5 - page 111

fwiq >> :

Good people! Help me out! I can't figure out what's going on with the traffic - MT5 sucks non-stop and I can't predict the end.I understand that to see a monthly chart for an instrument since 1980, it will still be pumping every year in minutes? Where can I read how this process can be managed. Maybe not to the top, but as they say "help who can, we are not local.

P.S. Update exashnikov now also goes without asking the user, in the background?

This menu item is responsible for the number of bars shown on the chart, but this menu item does not work, because the value set here for non-standard timeframes is ignored, and for the standard ones, whatever you set ... at the moment on the minutes the history of available bars on the pair eur/usd 5k while the 2-minute history is calculated up to 2 million bars.

Developers persistently ignore my posts pointing out this bug. :-(

The minute solution itself is, to put it mildly, questionable in principle, conceptually.

What resources are needed to handle five offices with 500 instruments each?

And since several groups of instruments are supposed to be included, this number will be even higher by several times!

To store all this junk is one.

Secondly, the parallel running of five terminals with 10 windows in each - how much will it consume?

And it wouldn't hurt to run several applications in addition to that....

Developers, please calculate everything properly and let the workers know what they should be prepared for!!!

I couldn't find an option to output the graph from the Expert Advisor in collapsed form at once. This is sometimes more convenient.

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT, BUT EVERYONE HAS FOUND A BUG IN MT5 ! SO THERE'S NO POINT IN EVEN TESTING THIS CRAP LET ALONE WORKING ...

sllawa3 >> :
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, BUT EVERYONE'S GOT A BUG IN MT5 FOR HIMSELF ! I DON'T SEE THE POINT IN EVEN TESTING THIS CRAP, LET ALONE WORKING ON IT...

The word "junk" has been applied to huge databases of minute data at 2MB per instrument.

What are they for? Totally useless for the most part!

(here is a kind of "data compression" turned upside down)

Now multiply by number of instruments and you get 500*2MB = 1000MB

Now let's not forget that each individual DC loads its own databases.

(I have 15 МТ4 from different brokerage companies - here we have both demo and real)

For equilibrium we take 10 pcs. Then we get 10*1000MB = 10000MB

And now I will ask a question:

IS THIS NORMAL?

zy. I was not looking for the abnormality, the abnormality itself comes out. Of course, you can close your eyes and ignore it and pretend that everything is OK...

avtomat >> :

(I have 15 MT4s from different brokerage companies now - both demo and real are present here)

To make it even, let's take 10 of them.

And now I ask a question!

>> is it OK? В)

If you have an established industrial production. then 200 GB is already a nonsense. and by the time of MT5 release - it doesn't count at all.

I was surprised at something else - you cannot build arbitrary timeframes.

and it's a GOP?

hmm... how many bills are normal? According to you, of course.

avtomat >> :
hmm... and how many accounts is normal? According to you, of course.

I've had enough of one real one so far.

yes! - oil and some instruments (like turkeys) are taken from other sources.

But (for now :) not 500 instruments and not so many sources.

If the business demands it.

For example, the favourite quote source of most DCs.

sllawa3 >> :
WHO CARES BUT EVERYONE HAS FOUND A BUG IN MT5 FOR THEMSELVES ! SO IS THERE ANY POINT IN EVEN TESTING THIS CRAP LET ALONE WORKING...

is there any point in diverting energy to a dynamo machine?

The important thing here is to realise the problem, not to run to other sources.

Open the Broco terminal and count how many instruments there are.

(and this is the direction in which MT5 is moving).

Now, just scroll through them, that is, open the weekly chart, to get an idea about the instrument, worth or not worth doing it. Right now it costs 25Kb per instrument. I hope my point is clear.