Wishes for MQL5 - page 98

kombat писал(а) >>

Information about what?

(You can tell it's nothing, but nevertheless...))

What is there to compare? Are spreads different in every shop?

Well, no wonder, because this is the dealer market, where every dealer sells and buys as he likes.

If it were a stock market (centralized) it would be different, but all this "information" is a waste of time.

Once again I join his nobleman's opinion with an addition:

not only in each shop on different stalls, but also to each buyer - a personal spread.

And here's another suggestion:

It is now possible to add a "comment" to the order to be opened.

It would be desirable to have an additional field to add a "comment" on the order closing.

It would be desirable to have an additional field to add a "comment" to the order to be closed.

Good day, I saw MQL5 on FXCH, is it true? The company seems to be reputable and a lot of people work there. Is it really the last to be announced? Is there a manual for MQL5?

AmeR писал(а) >>

Good day, I saw MQL5 on FXCH, is it true? The company seems to be reputable and a lot of people work there. Is it really the last to be announced? Is there a manual for MQL5?

It seems to be MegaTrader 5.

I wonder if the two words Mega and Meta are differentand which traders you are if you can't see the name of the program in the top left corner in thetitle ?... or is someone pouring oil on the fire...? or is someone advertising a company ?...

1) more t-frames: 2min-8-10min-13m 3h-6h

2) That the ma lines can be shifted vertically and horizontally independently of each other with an accuracy of 3 digits after the decimal point : 0. 222

a kind of multifunctional envelope

3) the window can be activated by hovering the cursor without clicking

I suddenly got a wish for MQL5 - to have a function for inputting string data, an analogue of InputBox call from VBS scripts or its call from kernel32.dll.

' VBS script code
Dim WshNetwork
Set WshNetwork = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Network")
sDomain = InputBox ("Enter domain name", "List of the domain groups", WshNetwork.ComputerName)

Preferably, with the ability to control in the code the window title, text prompt to the user in the window, the initial value of the string, window width, multiline parameter, etc.

Here's a suggestion for the future μl5 site, or rather the codobase structure.

Make it the same for all the language options...

When you enter the page, the description is loaded in the language that is set by the user or unitor.

Why translate the codeframes themselves? ;)

By the way about the unitor and its wonderful property to travel around the site and work with kodobaza directly from him.

In it, then, would be available the entire arsenal of all the tabbed peoples of the world...

And a personal request to equip the fifth unit with such a feature:

(but it's not a problem in the fourth one either...)

For ease of browsing, the trigger button should be provided which switches the size of the Toolbox window

from the size set by the user, say 1/5 of the total size of the Unit window to say 2/3 of the total size...

i.e. when the unit is loaded, the "AND" window size is that set by the user, and when clicked, the window expands to 2/3 of the total size of the unit,

and then you browse the site or kodobase, press the button again and the "AND" window returns to its "normal" size...

I hope it's clearer that way:

р

Please support multiple monitors for both Unit and Terminal, so that any window (graph, code, navigator, etc.) can be dragged out of the main program window and unfolded on a second or third monitor

What I would like to see in future releases:

1. Ability to execute its procedures outside the content of the tick handler (for MT4 this is start()) (e.g. in a separate track, for calculation of statistics, optimisation, etc.),
  2. The simplest functions for mouse handling. For example, on "OnClick" event it is possible to get pointer coordinates in MT dimension (on X - bar index, on Y - y-coordinate of the current window.

As for traces... I just came across it directly. There are calculations (optimizing for real-time market) that take 1.5 to 3-4 minutes. And the calculations are as light as possible with a lot of coarsening. Nevertheless, it leads to very strong distortions for 1-minute or 5-minute calculations. This is understandable. As long as the management is in this calculation procedure, the quotes will not be processed at all. There is no way to do it without traces. Even if it cannot be done on the level of MQL, at least on the level of the system where user content and system content would work in separate threads with different priorities.

It seems to me that the system will not get anywhere seriously without this fundamental innovation (read: no statistics, no optimization, no analytics, etc.). The trading systems without the possibility of implementing serious analytics will remain "on its knees". And at the moment MT4 does not have such opportunities, and as far as I can judge from the documentation on MQL5, MT5 will not have it either.