Wishes for MQL5 - page 32

I really want MT5 to be able to work with EAs so that DTs cannot ban them!

Nemo8888:

Who pays the piper calls the tune.

Well, the company created this topic, so they will listen to the wishes and I think it's easy to do

Nemo8888:

This has nothing to do with the MQL5 programming language

well, they're going to do mt5

Nemo8888:
Well, they're going to do MT5.
Look at the title of the thread.

With "holes" in the bar history, in addition to OBJPROP_TIME1, OBJPROP_BAR1 is also needed.

I also don't understand why it's necessary to load Chinese, Japanese, etc. extras I don't need in the updates.

When loading, I ticked the boxes on the necessary add-ons - they load.

Unchecked - not loaded.

I don't quite understand the logic of the genetic algorithm, because it's a random search method. I have nothing against it, let it be for those who like it. But I would like to add another similar method to this one. Something like step-by-step approximation, step-by-step crawling, alternate optimization ......

When 2 or more input parameters need to be optimised, then apply alternate optimisation to each of them. Having found the best value for the first variable, take it as a basis to start searching for the optimal value for the next variable. After making 2-3 circles (it can also be set at the beginning of the task as the optimization depth) you can get the cherished values of the variables being optimized and thus save a lot of hours, if not days.

The disadvantage of this method is that you can hit a local extremum, but it does not scare you since it can easily be rechecked. It will do nobody harm to have an additional tool. Yes, it is possible to manually step-by-step approach yourself, optimizing by one variable, but then why have invented computers, if not to get away from manual recalculation.

Expand the list of predefined variables.

Practically the whole list of Accounts

Balance
Leverage
etc...

Much from MarketInfo

Spread
Minlot
Maxlot
etc...