Wishes for MQL5 - page 5

The number of lots in a pending order cannot be changed. It is about this.

Bauleken:

Any functions that many people want can be made by themselves in half an hour, instead of waiting for 3 years for developers to do it for you. Then they can be loaded into a separate library and simply inserted into each new EA by a common inclusion. Is it really so hard to think about it? This is a kindergarten program. The language is cool, there is a lot of opportunities for creativity. But if a person is not creative, this language is contraindicated to him. He's contraindicated in many things, including commerce. Or more precisely, trade. :) Sorry for the possible harshness, I couldn't stand it.

OK, but the operation of several EAs in one terminal - shall we create homebrew solutions? Especially, if different EAs have been created by different programmers. I mean that there are functions, which are easier and more properly managed from within the terminal.

But, yes, it's funny ...

It is possible that in the not too distant future the number of "Windows" computers at work, and then at home for many of those present
will be replaced by an open source operating system.

http://www.rost.ru/official/2007/09/210000_10921.shtml

The government's plans, one way or another, will affect users in Russia, and then in the near abroad as well.
And what are MetaQuotes' plans in this regard?

Rosh:
The number of lots in a pending order cannot be changed. It is about this.

Rosh, maybe you can answer my question regarding modification of lots in pending orders? Is it possible in the near future?

This is not possible in the near future.

Rosh:
This is not possible in the near future.

OK, thank you.

I would like to programmatically modify orders following an arbitrary line of an arbitrary indicator (the user points the program to the line he likes, there are tools for this). How to know which technical indicators are currently loaded in the financial instrument window? (custom is clear) And what are their settings?

There is a desire to have a TrailingStop on the server :),
Still tracking StopLoss and TakeProfit...

Gorillych:

By the way, some servers already have this implemented - I've seen it myself.

drknn:
Gorillych:

By the way, on some servers this is already implemented - I saw it myself.
There's good reason to think you're wrong. Would it be possible to find out the details?