Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 35

So I wasn't looking hard enough for a DC to do that.

sanyooooook:
So I haven't looked hard enough for a brokerage company
Nowadays, there is competition about order execution time, spread, swap, commission, cents, quid, rubles, kopecks, minimum and maximum lots, slippage, quotation options (market or own-index), bonuses, PAMM accounts, affiliate programs - you can trade all you want)))

By the way, can you please explain to me the basis on which there is such a thing as a stop_level in DC? )

sanyooooook:
By the way, can you please explain to me the basis on which there is such a thing as a stop_level in DC? )
Something to do with forex liquidity (leverage is too steep) and collateral. I read it somewhere - I don't remember.

new-rena:
Something to do with forex liquidity (the leverage is too steep) and collateral. I read it somewhere - I don't remember.
There are brokerage companies where you can put a leverage of 1:10, but the stop level does not disappear

sanyooooook:
There are brokerage houses where you can put a leverage of 1:10, but the stop level does not disappear from it
But it grows up to 50%... I don't understand it either

I am coming to the conclusion that it is better to work by hand. That is, the computer gives the signal, and you work with your hands. At lots of 20 or more, the opening and closing on the DEMO)))) are slow.

I wonder why?

new-rena: I am coming to the conclusion that it is better to work by hand. That is, the computer gives the signal, and you work with your hands. At lots of 20 or more, it slows down - both opening and closing on the demo))))
Maybe the demo has become smarter, i.e. now simulates delays related to lot size (liquidity)?

Demo liquidity suppliers have appeared :)) They take a long time to deliver.

TheXpert:
Demo liquidity suppliers have appeared :)) They take a long time to deliver.

Yeah, one order takes 10 seconds )))) I lie - 3 minutes))))

Will it be the same on the real?