vsa:
Is there any way to move the price?

Why move it? It moves well on its own.

ULAD:

Why move her? It moves well on its own.
Of course with a huge and indescribable benefit to the trader. Ggggg

new-rena:

You can, just not in your favour)))

Only open a minimum trade if you have REAL.

Let's say it is BUY.

Re-open the window in which we make a hand trade. Select a large lot size and place the animal cursor with the tail on the SELL button without pressing it, but so that the button's edge lights up. Allow the quoter to think for a while. Repeat the procedure once every 10 seconds. You will see that the rate goes up))))

Tip - take your hand off the mouse and do not select the size of the lot under which the button will appear, so as not to accidentally click and make a real deal.

Maybe I didn't describe it correctly, but the fact is there))))

If you decide to buy. Wait a while and they will give you a much better price to buy.

ULAD:

If you decide to buy. Wait a while and they will give you a much better price to buy.

One day I traded stealthily through the night using the method I described. As a result, the price chart looked like a staircase 45 degrees to the right up, 45 degrees to the right down and so on)))) Funny, of course, and a pain in the ass ))))

And also - the bank when it is overnight - everything turns out the other way round. Then I compared the quotes from another REAL - I got different ones - well, it's understandable)))

new-rena:

One day I traded stealthily through the night using the method I described. As a result, the price chart looked like a staircase 45 degrees to the right up, 45 degrees to the right down and so on)))) Of course, it is funny and distressing ))))

And another thing - when the bank is overnight, everything turns out the other way round. Then I compared the quotes from another REAL - they were different for me - well, it's understandable)))

I don't trade at night. I get bored during the day.

ULAD:

The patient one gets for free what the impatient one overpays for.

ULAD:

If you decide to buy. Wait a while and they'll give you a much better price to buy.

yep))), and when does this recursive waiting process end?

DhP:
The patient one gets for free what the impatient one overpays for.

The privilege of manual trading is obvious. Uh-oh, berge....) No offence please, just like the song a lot...

And the one getting the freebie probably already has an antique and is out of cigarettes ))))

new-rena:

One day I traded stealthily through the night using the method I described. As a result, the price chart looked like a staircase 45 degrees to the right up, 45 degrees to the right down and so on)))) Of course, it is funny and distressing ))))

And another thing - when the bank is overnight, everything turns out to be the other way round. Then I compared the quotes from another REAL - they were different for me - well, it's understandable)))

Could you make a forex chart for me with such a staircase. You just point the mouse at the sell button with high volume and I will buy at the same time. I propose to split the first billion in half, the second and the next one as agreed.

C-4:

Could you make a forex chart for me with a staircase like this. You would just point the mouse at the sell button with high volume and I would buy in the meantime. I propose to split the first billion in half, the second and the next one as agreed.
What's your job? Split the money