Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 27

C-4: Listen to you, everything is already decided for us, and where the price will go tomorrow, is decided in the private offices of the Chosen Ones today. But this is all nonsense.
To read you, everything is clear, except that the trouble is that Forex does not work by the rules of the commodity markets! It may sound delusional, but imho, the liquidity of electronic money is infinite, as brokers exchange aggregate positions of clients online, I suspect that electronic conversion transactions in banks are conducted without control of the real limit of currency in the bank. Well the head of the Swiss Central Bank resigned as he just guessed where the dollar would go ))))))))) http://rbctv.rbc.ru/archive/main_news/text/562949982482872.shtml
C-4:Get 100 people in one room and start selling whale bees for poker chips on a supply-demand basis. After a while, the system you've created will self-organise and become a real market with ups, downs, sudden unpredictable movements and lulls.

All right, but there will come the 101st person who has plans to take the whale mustache out of the exchange in exchange for electronic chips.

KimIV:If I were to organise such a market, I would certainly control it. I would know the total number of chips and whiskers. And by managing prices, releasing rumors and news, I would arrange a constant flow of chips to me, and the weight from me, or vice versa, the weight to me, and the chips from me and I would make a constant profit. And whoever tried to come to me with their chips or whiskers, I would have outlawed them. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Counterfeiters supposedly undermine the economy. When in fact, they're not so much undermining the economy as not wanting to share with them.
I just noticed your post, nice words, that is how the world economy works as I see it, it cannot be explained any better

to: KimIV

to: IgorM

to: sanyooooook

to: asimox

to: 95% of the leakage rate.

A.Q. Then a counter question. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? The price is controlled by the uncles in their offices. They are the only ones who can make money in the market. Then why are you doing this? Forget the market, it doesn't belong to you.

C-4:

to: IgorM

to: sanyooooook

to: asimox

to: 95% of the leakage rate.

A.Q. Then a counter question. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? The price is controlled by the uncles in their offices. They are the only ones who can make money in the market. Then why are you doing this? Forget the market, it doesn't belong to you.

Is it yours? )

ZS: your stats are outdated the percentage is much higher.

Or do you consider yourself a genius? And you are not part of that percentage?

C-4: O.K. Then I'll ask you a counter question. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Uncles in their offices control prices. They are the only ones who can make money in the market. Then why do you need it? Forget the market, it doesn't belong to you.

I don't belong to the 95%, I've been fighting the market for a year and the result is a draw, it takes from me and I take from it. Personally I spend a lot of time here so I don't do as most of those discussing trading strategies and their vision of the market suggest, and thanks to this forum I have met and spoken to people several times who have answered some of my questions, but absolutely not what they write on the internet.

ZS: I don't want to be rude, but if you think you know the market and it's on a par with you, I can only wish you luck!

I think there are many factors influencing price movements, including uncles in offices, including pure market influence (without uncles) and many other factors. It is because of the shifting of these influences that the market is non-stationary, because if only one force were influencing it, the market would probably be more stationary.

C-4:

O.K. Then a counter question. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? The price is controlled by the uncles in their offices. They are the only ones who can make money in the market. Then why do you need it? Forget the market, it doesn't belong to you.

I am here discussing the causes of price movements, not the subjects who can or cannot make money on this movement. My interest in this reason is purely academic, cognitive, so to speak, and just to communicate, to read smart people, to develop myself. Because in practical terms I have not cared about where and why the price is going. I have found and continue to find statistically significant patterns, which I successfully exploit. I bought two-thirds of my car from forex. Advisors built on patterns rule regardless of uncles in offices, Japanese bank interventions or positive or negative fundamental data.

If the reason for price movements are uncles and aunts in governments and banks, then there is nothing more to discuss. That's it. They move the price, you can't make money in the market. There is nothing more to discuss. I'm not associating all of you with the 95% who are leaking. I just asked a specific question and got a rake poke instead.

The market is only there to make money for the shop and that's it!

C-4:

O.K. Then a counter question. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? The price is controlled by the uncles in their offices. They're the only ones who can make money in the market. Then why are you doing this? Forget the market, it doesn't belong to you.

Really?

C-4:

They move the price, you can't make money in the market.

Let them move, you can make money!

You have a different forex model. I explained above with the help of my model why the price does not meet the expectations of the crowd on positive news. And how do you explain it with your model?