Stochastic indicator. A curious observation. - page 11

Paha >> :
You got it right! It is by coincidence of directions (and when in a certain zone, between the levels you defined), and you can use to determine the signal, the main stochastic line or the signal line, or both of them together. In the parameters there are such settings. And how to choose parameters and try to find your strategy..... This is a matter of how long you're good for. It has one disadvantage, but this is due to the fact that it uses stochastic. :-)

Ok, Paha! I will not be able to test it quickly. As soon as I get the results I will post them here or maybe in that forum. The expert is indeed very interesting and deserves attention and respect!

Thank you! Good to hear! Enjoy it!

Can you put "Monster" here or in codebase? Please =))

Shniperson >> :
Can you put "Monster" here or in codebase? Please =))
Files:
a1.mq4  8 kb

sllawa3 >> :

Files:
fzntfelc.mq4  3 kb

sllawa3 >> :

THE EXPERT ADVISOR WORKS WELL IN MT4 BUT IS MUCH BETTER IN ALTERTRADER, MAYBE SOMEONE HAS THE PATIENCE TO IMPROVE IT... I.E., WRITE TICKS TO A FILE AND READ THEM FROM THERE... AND USE THEM TO BUILD A STOCHASTIC LINE INSTEAD OF M1 BARS AS IN THE EA...

Here is the monster. It should be accompanied by "trade_lib&info_lib.mqh" but as explained to me - this library is intellectual property of programmer, who wrote my advisor. Therefore I will be able to put it out with the permission of "Kompostera"
Files:

sllawa3 Interesting stuff )) A1 on Eurobucks for January 800+ pips (m1)... But it requires keltner indicator... And only opens to shorts. And is it the "Monster" that was talked about in this thread?

Here - just to see what and where!
Files:

Shniperson >> :
sllawa3 Interesting stuff :) A1 on eurobucks for January 800+ pips (m1)... But it requires keltner indicator... And only opens to shorts. And whether it is that "Monster" about which it was discussed in this thread?

NO... I JUST DID A QUICK SKETCH ON A STOCHASTIC TO TRY IT OUT... STOCHASTIC IS USED AS A SIGNAL LINE AND LEVELS... WHEN IT BREAKS ON M1 AND THE TREND ON M5 COINCIDES, A SIGNAL TO OPEN A POSITION... BUY WHEN THE KELTNER'S BOTTOM IS BROKEN ON M1 AND SELL WHEN THE TOP IS BROKEN

Z - KELTNER WIDTH K D P - STOCHASTIC